Incinerator Officer Cadet French "toast" 

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:39738954

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039743637/

Play time:

1 week, 1 day, 5 hours 

Have you used PAC Before:

I have fiddled with it, however not used it to a great extent. However, I am a fast learner and can easliy pick up what I need to create quality edits. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have been trusted to become second in command for Incinerators by Commander Roosta and have passed both my Sergeant and Officer Cadet tests. I have also been consistently training recruits whenever I am online, showing a dedication to the server and an understanding of its rules. Above all, I know that abusing Pac3 will result in it's removal from me and a possible ban, which I obviously do not want.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like to create RP related pacs that could be used to enhance the RP ability of my character and hopefully increase immersion for others in the proccess. Some example of pacs I could create would be: Cleaning my flame thrower, holding a small locater hologram for when I use the squad locator, blood on my armour when relevent during events, various resting positions.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I deserve pac because I have proven dedication to the server and a eagerness to assist others (assisting Roosta in my reg,  offering to help with things that cross my path, regularly training recruits eg). When I am invited to events, I am always one of the few who listen to orders and try to RP. I also enjoy RPing when the situation allows for it and with the addition of pac in my RP arsenal, the RP I do would become much better.

Sidenote:

I have racked up a few warns from when I was a bit mingy, but I have since corrected my behaviour. From it I have learnt how to better handle other people doing the same things I used to and a greater understanding of the rules. I hope this is not to my detriment, as I believe it aids me in dealing with others.

• 1 month later...

Hey, sorry I have been unable to play for a while with both computer issues and school work piling up. I am finally finished with school for a while and will be able to properly fix my computer to play soon. It has been a long time since I have played. I'd rather keep this application up for when I start playing again and become more well known. I appreciate the thread not being locked due to my inactivity. I will return soon. 

Thanks

-Toast

7 hours ago, Toast said:

Hey, sorry I have been unable to play for a while with both computer issues and school work piling up. I am finally finished with school for a while and will be able to properly fix my computer to play soon. It has been a long time since I have played. I'd rather keep this application up for when I start playing again and become more well known. I appreciate the thread not being locked due to my inactivity. I will return soon. 

Thanks

-Toast

Come back to me bb

• Like 1

• Ridge locked this topic