Barlex's T-Mod Application

Steam Name: Hazza1203

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:128272172

In game name and rank: Name: Barlex Rank: Commander

Time Played: 2 days 14 hours/ Gmod full game time 340 hours

Why are you applying for this position?: Because i would like to use the tools i get for purposes of training, tryouts and if needed for events and making debriefs, bunks

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: It would help by having a new member in the staff team to help the staff team grow so the server becomes more better than what it is

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: No

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: No

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring discipline and trust and ideas to the IG Team

Anything else you would like to add: No Thats all :)

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Downvote 2
2 hours ago, Hazza1203 said:

Because i would like to use the tools i get for purposes of training, tryouts and if needed for events and making debriefs, bunks

Not saying that this is wrong, but this is wrong.

P.S

@ Can I please get tools for XYZ?

Edited by goliath
Postscript

Righty, you 100% need more hours, probably in the 4-5 days area. The application overall seems poorly made, you need a better reason for wanting to become a staff member, reasons that include helping the Imperial Gaming community grow and prosper. What you have now looks really bad, if fixed I'll be happy to read it again and change my -1 currently to a +1

On 3/29/2017 at 7:23 PM, goliath said:

Not saying that this is wrong, but this is wrong.

P.S

@ Can I please get tools for XYZ?

Agreed this shouldn't be the only reason you're looking to join our staff team so as of now it's a -1 for me.

• Upvote 1
On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:34 PM, Hazza1203 said:

Why are you applying for this position?: Because i would like to use the tools i get for purposes of training, tryouts and if needed for events and making debriefs, bunks

-1 Dude you are applying to become a trial admin to put it simply your job is to get rid of rule breakers, so what you are saying is you only want tools to build. If you only want tools to build join Navy Engineers.

Think about your answers next time -.- ......

Apply for trial-mod to moderate the server not make it easier for yourself.

L4QzPmY.png

You may re-apply in 2 weeks - I suggest you find a legit reason for why you want to become a moderator on the server next time...