Sign in to follow this  
Robinson

Robinson's PAC3 Application

What is your In-game name: SCAR Major Robinson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82917000

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/preshzeisty/

Play time: 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 4 Hours

Have you used PAC Before: No, but I would be willing to watch tutorials and I have the best teacher in the Brigadier, who is very  experienced in it.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I feel that I am well respected and trusted throughout all if not most of the IG community. I have been an active player within the community for months now, and have maintained my activity, also being apart of SCAR for so long now shows that I am a loyal person. I have only 1 warning that I know of, but that was a long time ago, and I learned from my mistakes, and have since not been in trouble for breaking a server rule. I feel I am a mature person, and understand the responsibility that comes with something like this, and would never abuse PAC, knowing the risk and how easily it can and would be taken away from me. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): Having over 2 weeks on the server has put me into a lot of different and various RP scenarios. Having PAC would not only make RP better for myself but also others, as it gives me the ability to create small or big things that could be used in RP scenarios. It would also give me the chance to interact with others and possibly create new relationships with people as there are a few great PAC3 editors on the server and I would be able to ask for their help and interact with them.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I feel that I have shown to the community that I am a mature, respected, trustworthy, and loyal player, and hope that every has seen that I only want whats best for the community. I have dedicated a lot of playing time on this server and I hope to continue that and feel that PAC will allow me to interact with others in many different ways. I feel that having PAC will allow myself and others to have a more fun time on the server, as that is why myself and others play video games, to have fun.

Feel free to give me any feedback that you deem is necessary and I will take all feedback into consideration. Thanks.

+1.

Robinson is really well deserving of this rank. I see nothing but serious roleplay from him all day long. I know for sure that if he were to obtain this rank, he would most certainly not abuse it in any way as I truly know that Robinson is a mature and responsible player.

I feel as with the help of some tutorials from either (youtube or players) Robinson will be able to use PAC3 in a way that will definitely enhance the roleplay aboard the ship.