Terror Troopers(Hello everyone)

Hello everyone, my name on the server is Alpha but you can call me Tom on the site. I have recently purchased the commander rank for terror Troopers, in order to revive the regiment and make it great. I acknowledge that I don't have the most experience as commander and I vow to keep an open mind if anyone has suggestions or tips for me. If you see me doing something that you believe I am doing wrong, let me know so I can rectify it. As I said I am quite new to managing a regiment.

With that out of the way, Terror troopers are an elite assassin regiment, in our arsenal we have a grappling hook, stealth clock(invisibility) pulse cannon(sniper) and the westar m5(SMG sniper) our armour is based off of general greivous.

Backstory: we are an elite group of experimental cyborg Stormtroopers. Our first appearance in the star wars universe was in the force unleashed 2(Game) We were aiding the bounty Hunter Boba Fett(Alive)

Tryouts are weekly, only one shall prevail each tryouts. Drop me a messages if you are interested. We are quite flexible with times

6 minutes ago, Delta said:

He might have more luck than I did with remnant

Let's hope I succeed with my endeavor, as I said any tips would be nice. Can you please let me know what failed when you tried? That would be appreciated

Cheers, Tom

Good Luck with your tryouts, remember doing private tryouts is an option you have. At the start 'Only in my opinion', I'd look for the types of people who have good attitudes, as you can train skills later, it's a lot harder to change negative attitudes. I'd hold good standing with the other regiments, and make sure you check any trooper of another regiment at your tryouts, that they have passed the 3 day rule. Hit up MHC for an appointment if you have any questions,  they'll give you some tips, as they like to support new and up incoming Commanders. In my opinion, I'd be serious about using the Grappling Hook, as Staff may find it insulting if you don't talk to your troopers about not using it on Defcon 5/ Not in Events. 

To be specific, If it was me, I would want people that just can/learn Average Climb Swep, and Good faces, a couple formations, and a simple question that when answered, introduces them to the regiment/Kinda like and OOC question. Also I'd make sure they change their ID's as they enter or are promoted, to show good urgency as a Commander. I'd try find the calm things that the TT collective like to laugh at and enjoy those moments of silliness to build good regimental bonds. Everyone except Pilots, EM's, some High Staff, some Navy and ISB, enjoy the massive kill feed that on a rare occasion happens when we dispatch in Transports from the ship. As you leave in your ship that is now flying next to the SD, you notice the huge amount of names on the right side of the screen. Then as you start to count them you realize that, oh shit, that must've been the Lambda and one of the Transports crashing, "Phew that wasn't us." *Map changes 5 seconds later*  So many good and unbelievable times..

You have a good idea about the tryouts but with only one person coming out victorious is strange and I have never seen it before.

Don't let my opinion sway you i'm just saying its a strange way of doing things.

17 minutes ago, Spicer said:

You have a good idea about the tryouts but with only one person coming out victorious is strange and I have never seen it before.

Don't let my opinion sway you i'm just saying its a strange way of doing things.

The idea is to only let in the best. We may change it but that was our initial idea

1 hour ago, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

Good Luck with your tryouts, remember doing private tryouts is an option you have. At the start 'Only in my opinion', I'd look for the types of people who have good attitudes, as you can train skills later, it's a lot harder to change negative attitudes. I'd hold good standing with the other regiments, and make sure you check any trooper of another regiment at your tryouts, that they have passed the 3 day rule. Hit up MHC for an appointment if you have any questions,  they'll give you some tips, as they like to support new and up incoming Commanders. In my opinion, I'd be serious about using the Grappling Hook, as Staff may find it insulting if you don't talk to your troopers about not using it on Defcon 5/ Not in Events. 

To be specific, If it was me, I would want people that just can/learn Average Climb Swep, and Good faces, a couple formations, and a simple question that when answered, introduces them to the regiment/Kinda like and OOC question. Also I'd make sure they change their ID's as they enter or are promoted, to show good urgency as a Commander. I'd try find the calm things that the TT collective like to laugh at and enjoy those moments of silliness to build good regimental bonds. Everyone except Pilots, EM's, some High Staff, some Navy and ISB, enjoy the massive kill feed that on a rare occasion happens when we dispatch in Transports from the ship. As you leave in your ship that is now flying next to the SD, you notice the huge amount of names on the right side of the screen. Then as you start to count them you realize that, oh shit, that must've been the Lambda and one of the Transports crashing, "Phew that wasn't us." *Map changes 5 seconds later*  So many good and unbelievable times..

Wow that's a long post, you make many good points. Thanks

1 hour ago, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

Wow that's a long post, you make many good points. Thanks

Good luck Alpha, You seem to be prepared for what you are doing. I truly wish to see Terror Troopers on the top of their game. Hope your recruitment goes well and your regiment prevails eventually to be highly classed.

Hope to see more of you on the battlefield :) 

41 minutes ago, Fl0w said:

Good luck Alpha, You seem to be prepared for what you are doing. I truly wish to see Terror Troopers on the top of their game. Hope your recruitment goes well and your regiment prevails eventually to be highly classed.

Hope to see more of you on the battlefield :) 

Cheers mate