ShaBANG's Tier 1 PAC3 Application (reup)

ShaBANG

What is your In-game name: 
ShaBANG

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:79583765

Steam link: 
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119433259/

Play time: 
1 Week, 1 Day, 1 Hours (and counting)

Have you used PAC Before: 
Minimal Experience, however have used it in single player and get the very basics.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): 
I think I can be trusted with PAC because I am now consistently reliable on the server, and am trusted by Moderators and Admins with Physics Gun and Tool gun. With this, I have made colleagues and friends with them.
I spend a lot of my time on the server and log on for at least a few hours everyday. I am quickly becoming well known and respected by others and I respect and have come to befriend people of the community also.
With PAC my only interest is to give my character an even more unique look, and not to use it for malicious intent.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):
I want PAC With PAC because I want my character to be a little different, and above all, interesting to look at, for others and for me. I've seen what can be done with PAC and I really think it looks like a lot of 
fun to make yourself look a little different and stand out, but, not so much that it is over done or obnoxious. Also, my regiment doesn't have the most interesting look (Being in 212th, we have an  ST skin with a few yellow stripes (haha)) As a final point, I want to develop something on my character, that isn't random, but makes sense and feels good, because I can use everything in PAC to have some fun doing passive roleplay.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I feel like I deserve PAC because I spend a lot of time and effort on the server, and I think it would be a nice way to express myself. I offer to help when I can, am involved, stay on the server when there is no one on, and am a fun, loose, guy to be around. I don't take things so seriously that it makes it annoying or boring to others, but I do take myself seriously when the time is needed, and don't step out of line. My hours on the server have been increasing faster then ever before and I'm having a blast.

Thank you for your time

~ShaBANG

(reason for re-upload is problems regarding my internet)

+1

Reasons:

(|-App-|) Your App is very impressive (coming from my 212th Officer Cadet :3) , very understandable and nicely detailed.

(|-Trust-|) You maybe my Officer Cadet but you have been in my reg for a very long-time and have gained my trust. You are already gaining a lot of trust from people due to your filming on the server. :3

(|-Playtime-|) You playtime is 1 Week+ this is pretty average but is still is enough to gain my trust.

(|-Friendliness-|) Pfft ShaBANG is totally not a abusive Officer Cadet :3… But in all seriousness when I first met him is was but a little minge that needed guidance so I aided him to be what he is today a good and happy RP’er. 

(|-Cons-|)  Your App Re-make has greatly improved from you last one and is much more detailed, understandable and impressive. BUT their is always one thing to improve in every App that’s ever been made and it’s to get more playtime...

(|-Good Luck-|)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic