Kyhl99 Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: Kyhl99

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:5660465

In game name and rank:

Kyhl99 [Death Trooper Private First Class]

Time Played: [1Day, 5 Hours, 30 Minutes.]

Why are you applying for this position?: 

Im applying for this position because i want to make a contribution to the community, im Danish and From Denmark, so im 8 hours behind you Australians, so i found and opportunity to look after the servers well being when theres no staff on in the night, for helping players. 

So my reason is because i discovered when it began to be late time on the server evening/night, i discovered there were still people on the server, so i thought that i could contribute to the server with mini events and help out hte people in need, example: Train the new Recruits in the training room ti keep the flow of new players OR new community members in the future. I also find it very importnat to be Honest, Respectful,  Loyal, and effecient because thats the duty of every Staff Member that is contributing his time for the well being of the community, and i take this very seriously as a Real Life Job. So i thought i found myself useful asset to contributing to the community.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: 

I have previous experiences in Administrative Work, as i was Community owner of [Valhalla Community] when i had more time playing on my computer, but later closed it down 

because of economical reasons. So now i found htis place and thought to lend a hand! :)

It would simply expand the posabillity for the server community to grow, as i find it very useful to have a guy thats 8 hours behind to look after the servers helping around with an open hand, after you are asleep to keep boost the influx of potential loyal players, to the server community to expand it further in its process. 

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Valhalla Community(Owner/Community Founder/Developer.) partly active/ on hold)

Valkyrie Networks(Superadmin/Developer/Event Leader Partly Active)

Metro Networks( Moderator)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

No  i defently not have any Warnings or bans [Vac Ban: NO] Trade Ban: No] im all clear.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

I can bring my Loyalty, Respect,  and defenetly Honesty, when im online. I seek faith in peopel who understand to Develope a product with effeciency,

so i would give in my fullest potential with Administrative work, Bureaucratics etc, also provide a big aiding hand for the servers Staff and the community alike. 

I can maybe also give in an influx of players in the night [because im 8 hours behind as i stated above] because when you are asleep theres sometimes new players on the server 

i see as potential loyal players that could provide with manpower and boost the communitys growth rate, and also make it more popular in the index of servers of garrys mod.

BUT i see Quality over Quantity, i want a fantastic stable community, to thrive with its players needs tended to, so i want to give my fullest potential. 

Anything else you would like to add: 

Im a very Honset Respectful and Loyal person, im currently awaiting a letter for the Conscription office in Denmark, for my dream job as a soldier in the [Royal Danish Military] to become an Officer. Im also a very hard working person who find it utmost of importance to be individualy strong to do things yourself than to become a, Curling Parent or Adult.The things i find of Joy is Friends, Family, and Fitness, i take these 3 points very seriously, so im doing my best to do these things all the time, im also shooting with a rifle, at the range. 

So to my final conclusion im a fine guy who seeks to prove myself in an honest day of work. So i really hope that i can get the chance for proving myself, to you gentlemen/Ladies

So i thought it would be cool to write down an Application, for trying to provide with my intellectual aid for the community and i Hope that you will se my application. :)

See you on the server! 

Kind Regards

- Nicholas Kyhl.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 1

Hey Kyhl, I saw you on yesterday and you were doing a pretty good job, You were being mature and respectful to everyone, It's just your playtime and the detail put into this application, If you were to get about a week of playtime and put some more detail into this application that would be good enough to change my response to a +1, But since you are new and all, I don't really think I should change it since you're not that well known within the Imperial Gaming Community.

Good Luck.

-1 Based on the fact that you only have just over a day ingame play time, which is nowhere near enough in a lot of players opinion to be able to gauge how mature, responsible and dedicated you are. I would recommend that you stick around the community and the server for a bit longer, get a bit more well known and then I will come back and review my decision. Good luck with the application.

You seem to have a lot of good experience on other servers, however you haven't made yourself known to many people within the community, meaning that people don't have an idea of the kind of staff member you'd be. Become more well known, and I'll change to a +1, but for the time being... -1.

You seem to have a lot of experience with administrating servers, but the thing is, every server is different and you do not have enough playtime to become a Mod.

Another thing is that I love it how you are on at night when people aren't on such as staff, but there is also not many people on at all. I've been on a few times at like 3am in the morning and there were always less than 8 people on, and there always just doing nothing or some are AFK.

If your playtime is increased and you then know how the server works, I suggest re-applying.

Guest Excalibur
4 hours ago, Lincoln said:

You seem to have a lot of good experience on other servers, however you haven't made yourself known to many people within the community, meaning that people don't have an idea of the kind of staff member you'd be. Become more well known, and I'll change to a +1, but for the time being... -1.

^

You as a player

I'm not going to -1, however at the moment, I do not think you have enough time at the moment of writing this. I believe you need to continue to grow your knowledge of the server, the players on the server, the staff, the regiments and get known by more and more by the community and the players that make it how it is. Keep up the good work and do your best to be an exemplary player in the server. It is an advantage that you are from Denmark and are able to staff when most other staff either can't, or don't want to since its so late at night.

Application

Application wise, I have some criticisms. You are from Denmark, however it is riddled with grammatical, punctuation and spelling mistakes. However, I can't make that the main point of this post due to your European origin. Another small criticism is that the post is formatted in a bad way and it makes the flow of the post hard to find, which makes the post hard to read. Apart from that the post doesn't have much detail. 

Some positive things to note are that most of the stuff you do have is solid information, we may not need to know your VAC Bans or Trade Bans, but it does show your maturity outside of the game. 

Overall

Overall I think you need to clean up the app, maybe get a person with English as their first language to help you out with some punctuation, grammar and spelling. As well as, continue to play the server and become a known person among the server and the community as a whole. Good job for applying anyway, I can see you want to benefit the community with your work.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 9:40 AM, Maffa146 said:

Do you still play? 

I haven't seen you in a while, but the app has a brilliant amount of detail. 

Be more active.

He bought Inquisitor, hasn't shown up since. Believe he got removed from Inquisitor due to no activity.

On 14/11/2017 at 9:40 AM, Maffa146 said:

Do you still play? 

I haven't seen you in a while, but the app has a brilliant amount of detail. 

Be more active.

-1, he hasnt been on in a long while from my knowledge.

• Ridge locked this topic