Barron's T-mod Aplication

Steam Name: Qui Gon Meme

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47169215

In game name and rank: Inquisitor Trainee Barron

Time Played:  3d 23h (was 1w 2h before reset)

Why are you applying for this position?: I have chosen to apply for this position as i believe i can be a great addition to the staff team, as a former staff member i have good knowledge on how the server runs and the rules players must stand by, it is also evident that many staff members are busy and cannot always help a player out but as a member of the Sith, we normal don't have task to do while an event is not in place, allowing me to be all ways free and able to satisfy the players needs.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: As i mention i am an Inquisitor, meaning i'm free majority of the time while not in an event, thus allowing me to respond to players needs and queries when asked. I am also active all weeknights (4:30pm+) and weekends, as long as work/school doesn't interfere. I am also a crew trainer at my workplace, so i have superb leadership skills and maturity.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: I was an Event Master for this server, was removed due to the fact i was inactive. this was due to my computer having an issue with the parts, but the new parts have been installed and is now back to a working manner.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have not received any and i don't plan to anytime soon.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring a happy attitude and cooperative behavior to put a good example for the staff of Imperial gaming, i will be dedicated to assisting the needs of players, as long as they don't go against the server rules, i will treat everyone with respect and not retaliate to misbehaving players but rather use the correct manning and resort to punishments. I will also bring an active player that will always respond to questions when need and i will good contribute to the forums, providing feedback and help when asked.

Anything else you would like to add: I have been an active player of the server for a while now, even though i was inactive for 1 month due to my PC being broken but over that time i have gained knowledge on the way the server is run, as well as how scenarios are treated. I also know as a former staff member, the rules that a staff member is required to follow of limitations of power abuse.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

+1, good application, answers look well thought out, my only criticism would be the lack of hours. The reset was a while back, only having roughly 4days isn't massive, but not giving you a -1 for that reason. Just pump those numbers up!

tenor.gif

8 hours ago, Saint said:

+1, good application, answers look well thought out, my only criticism would be the lack of hours. The reset was a while back, only having roughly 4days isn't massive, but not giving you a -1 for that reason. Just pump those numbers up!

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, pinejack said:

-1 I think that you would be an alright moderator but you have only recently just come back. I think you just need to wait a little longer before trying for staff again.

Thanks for the feedback guys

Neutral, You need to up your maximum playtime overall and I have seen you minge a little bit but apart from that you're a good guy and active so it shouldn't be too hard to up your over-all playtime.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Neutral, You need to up your maximum playtime overall and I have seen you minge a little bit but apart from that you're a good guy and active so it shouldn't be too hard to up your over-all playtime.

Thanks Hisoka  : )

On 3/29/2017 at 10:34 PM, qui gon meme said:

Time Played:  3d 23h (was 1w 2h before reset)

*UPDATE*

My time is now 4d 18h

This was also with 5 days of consecutive work of 30h+ and 2 school days.

With school holidays i hope to reach 1 week of game time soon.

• Upvote 1

+1 Is as active as can be and it seems like he will be more active in the future when holidays start. Is a good guy and haven't seen him minge at all. I say give him a chance.

10 hours ago, Gotaki said:

+1 Is as active as can be and it seems like he will be more active in the future when holidays start. Is a good guy and haven't seen him minge at all. I say give him a chance.

3 hours ago, Trident said:

1+

Thanks for the feedback guys

His pass experience have shown us some nice technique for being a professional moderator. Though a sad incident happened to me and annoyed me a lot, I one day realize he was just doing his job, and not the one to blame. He's currently very active on the server, time will allow him to recover the skills of how to be a good moderator and for his pass experience I'm going to give him a +1.

21 hours ago, Lord Argalus said:

His pass experience have shown us some nice technique for being a professional moderator. Though a sad incident happened to me and annoyed me a lot, I one day realize he was just doing his job, and not the one to blame. He's currently very active on the server, time will allow him to recover the skills of how to be a good moderator and for his pass experience I'm going to give him a +1.

On 4/4/2017 at 5:51 PM, Suicidal Ling Ling said:

+1

Thanks for the feedback !

1 hour ago, FloppyHippo said:

-1 same reason as pinejack

Thanks for the feedback hippo, since my PC has been fixed I've been active since and hope to continue in the same way!

7 hours ago, Little5avage said:

Dear User
I am +1
Application is well written out.
Good RP
Has come back and is active

Good Luck
Little 

3 hours ago, Whitey said:

+1 Has vast experience on the server and is well known amongst the Veterans. Would be a good addition to any team.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys