Jump to content

Jobs for regiments


Recommended Posts

This discussion is for the regiments like SR,Jt,talon and storm Marines 

OK so the regiments mentioned above have no job while on the ship during no event time 

Shore haven't had a chance to their Star Wars lore job being the defenders of the coastal area In scarif so I say shore becomes a defence regiments not armed with handcuffs and shields but instead can protect areas on the ship like the 442nd.

Jt should be the ones to host public climb sweep training, idk what jt can do please suggest 

Now talon should be the guards of the engine room and the engineers personal guards and can call aos on misbehaving troopers that affect the engine too 

Storm Marines should be treated like the Nova because well "storm MMarine" just sounds badass like "Nova troopers"

Thanks 

SR CLP Delta 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Delta said:

This discussion is for the regiments like SR,Jt,talon and storm Marines 

OK so the regiments mentioned above have no job while on the ship during no event time 

Shore haven't had a chance to their Star Wars lore job being the defenders of the coastal area In scarif so I say shore becomes a defence regiments not armed with handcuffs and shields but instead can protect areas on the ship like the 442nd.

Jt should be the ones to host public climb sweep training, idk what jt can do please suggest 

Now talon should be the guards of the engine room and the engineers personal guards and can call aos on misbehaving troopers that affect the engine too 

Storm Marines should be treated like the Nova because well "storm MMarine" just sounds badass like "Nova troopers"

Thanks 

SR CLP Delta 

Storm Marines already have a role while on the ship, they are essentially like Nova. Storm Marines are MHC's personal attack battalion, when both Storm Marines and Nova are online Nova is tasked with the protection of the Generals and MHC officials and Storm marines hold down the checkpoint and Protect MHC itself.

 

Hermes

Link to post
Share on other sites

212th We are a Attack Regiment which means our major use is in Events when we are on the frontlines, For a little bit of time I was wondering what 212th could do but then I realised that theirs a lot that the ship cane offer like going to the Messhall to watch the T.V. and get drunk, Training (Climb Swep in Engine Room) and Marching around the ship making you/ us look like a great reg.

The also the only thing I believe JT could do on ship is Training (With Jetpacks) and Climb Swep training. They could try doing some Marching...

Talon they can do all the normal things they can do Climb Swep Training, and a whole lot of RP.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please stop making these stupid posts, regiments already have their jobs and it won't change unless another regiment overwrites the lore etc.

No regiments will be going outside of what they're supposed to (janitorial duties etc.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kumo said:

Please stop making these stupid posts, regiments already have their jobs and it won't change unless another regiment overwrites the lore etc.

No regiments will be going outside of what they're supposed to (janitorial duties etc.)

Kumo shore and jt don't  have a jobs on the ship plus SR don't get a go at what they do

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hermes

Storm Marines aren't quite like that. We are MHCs attack regiment which means that we are generally on the front lines during combat. When we are on ship, we usually help guard the checkpoint as we are a secondary security force of sorts for MHC, but if there are enough Nova we usually do other things such as training and other secret stuff.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Regiments that have no "job", should be focusing on training and if they want orders to do stuff, like patrolling per say, they should ask MHC or maybe the Navy if they need help with something. Or go to Imperial Naval Command and request orders.
But if they aren't doing anything or can't train, they should ask MHC to patrol, say around the bunks area and help with anything depending on what it is, helping Shock detain someone or helping guide STs and keeping them out of trouble are some short ideas.
As Vader's Fists, we are an Attack Regiment but when Darth Vader isn't on the ship and doesn't require us, we usually patrol, train, help with anything that is needed and do what we need to. Persay, if one of us needs to go train, we will go if requested.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kestoren said:

The Regiments that have no "job", should be focusing on training and if they want orders to do stuff, like patrolling per say, they should ask MHC or maybe the Navy if they need help with something. Or go to Imperial Naval Command and request orders.
But if they aren't doing anything or can't train, they should ask MHC to patrol, say around the bunks area and help with anything depending on what it is, helping Shock detain someone or helping guide STs and keeping them out of trouble are some short ideas.
As Vader's Fists, we are an Attack Regiment but when Darth Vader isn't on the ship and doesn't require us, we usually patrol, train, help with anything that is needed and do what we need to. Persay, if one of us needs to go train, we will go if requested.

OK thanks mate I will tell this to all the other shore

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...