ABBA Queef

Lawyer Regiment Suggestion

What does everyone think of a lawyer regiment idea? Everyone be brutally honest I want thoughts.

Anyway if someone gets arrested who is Sergeant+ they can hire not a bounty hunter but a Lawyer to get them out of trouble. Lets say you were accused of killing someone during RP and you have been sent to jail, maybe a lawyer would be a fun RP idea. Well actually its a pretty dumb idea but perhaps for just a special event? Something to do with a higher up being put on trial in the classroom?

Idk, Just an Idea!

• Haha 1

should not be called layer but i think it would be a good idea if there is a mistreatment by shock or riot and the layers can deny a case

Just now, yellowtas1 said:

should not be called layer but i think it would be a good idea if there is a mistreatment by shock or riot and the layers can deny a case

If anything, that's what ISB is for.

Mmhm, although I did have an idea for a different regiment which is a little similar drafted up, I don't wanna post it but I asked pablo on his thoughts and he said it's not good with the ranks (No problems with anything else)
And I did previously submit it in the donation support, but Caboose told me we didn't need anymore regiments (Not 2 days later all regiments were downsized and the mass pour of STs came).

Every time you are arrested you are court masheled and thus, need a lawyer? That would be fun but sgts barely are arrested, exept for the odd few. 

• Upvote 1

I'm just going to say these things:

- There is nothing an Imperial Lawyer can do. The Emperor is Judge, Jury and Executioner. No exceptions. If he is not available, then either Lord Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Admiral Cody, Any MHC General / Director Krennic, and/or acting Commanding Officer must and will act on his behalf. 

- I can tell you right now, if this regiment were to go ahead, 99% of the time they will be dealing with no one but the "Minges" online, either trying to exploit loopholes in the rules on the ship, or trying to lay poor charges on anyone and everyone.

- When an event is to happen, either on-ship or off-ship, what can they do to help the fight? Everyone contributes in one way or another in an event, whether it be directing troopers (MHC / Navy), setting down fortifications and defences (Engineers), intel retrieval (ISB) or delivering reinforcements and air strikes (Pilots).

First Lieutenant Muzza

As others have said, ISB are basically lawyers if needed, along with people like MHC. Court cases don't happen too frequently on the server, but when they do they are usually events of some sort, therefore they are run by the staff members, not players. Because of this, I don't see why any one regiment should be lawyers and I find the idea of a lawyer regiment to be one of the worst regimental ideas that I have ever heard.

13 hours ago, pinejack said:

As others have said, ISB are basically lawyers if needed, along with people like MHC. Court cases don't happen too frequently on the server, but when they do they are usually events of some sort, therefore they are run by the staff members, not players. Because of this, I don't see why any one regiment should be lawyers and I find the idea of a lawyer regiment to be one of the worst regimental ideas that I have ever heard.

lol roast

• Haha 1

On 16/10/2017 at 11:14 AM, pinejack said:

ahahaha ok