Jobs for troopers in regiments

Troopers trained for jobs
in regiments such as 442nd,212th,MT,SR,SW,SCAR,VF,Talon,inferno,incerater and naval guard there should be Certain jobs that each member of said squad up holds such as
1. Engineer for the one regiment (not as good as navy engineers but can inspect ships and other devices LC+
2. trainer to train recruits SGT+
3. pilot for troopers with LT+
4. Officer to keep track of all troopers in regiment SGT+
5. Stratergist someone who plans the attack for the regiment FIRST LT+
6. Enforcer someone who commands and enforcers the commanders words LT+
7. Comms someone who books things for the commander LT+
8. blaster trainer Someone who trains people in the skill of shooting and can host training when the want LT+ 

From SR CPL Delta 

Edited by Delta
Someone suggested that I remove somestuff
  • Upvote 1

a lot of these regiments have jobs and don't have time to do such things like shock, riot, navel guard, nova, 442nd, MT and DT but i agree other regiments need jobs just not

translater to talk with aliens PFC+

Cook PVT+ because we need food

Regular trooper PVT+

Janitor someone who cleans PFC+

55 minutes ago, yellowtas1 said:

a lot of these regiments have jobs and don't have time to do such things like shock, riot, navel guard, nova, 442nd, MT and DT but i agree other regiments need jobs just not

translater to talk with aliens PFC+

Cook PVT+ because we need food

Regular trooper PVT+

Janitor someone who cleans PFC+

OK that makes sense I'm changing it to what you agree on 

49 minutes ago, Moff Wibbles said:

Something tells me that if this kind of thing was as easy to implement as we might hope, it'd have been done a long time ago.

Well I'm kinda hoping that they will make this just for role play but theroles like pilot, comms and engineer will be a thing a role with actual in game tools like pilot can fly for the one regiment, comms will do what I mentioned above and engineer will be the regiments personal repair man

Except that pilots and engineers already exist as Regiments, with flying and building/fixing being pretty much their sole jobs. Again, it's the law of Inverse Ninjitsu in action - if every regiment can fly, build and fix, that makes those regiments largely pointless.

I know Pilots in particular have enough trouble with stuff to do as it is. 

7 hours ago, Moff Wibbles said:

Except that pilots and engineers already exist as Regiments, with flying and building/fixing being pretty much their sole jobs. Again, it's the law of Inverse Ninjitsu in action - if every regiment can fly, build and fix, that makes those regiments largely pointless.

I know Pilots in particular have enough trouble with stuff to do as it is. 

You miss my point this is a roleplay thing like pilot is just for flying ships that's all its meant to put state who can do what roleplay  wise and engineer is just someone who can't build but instead can repair control electronics for the regiment for when the engineers aren't with the regiment 

Adding and removing jobs is like walking on a tight rope, between what works for the current community, and what doesn't. I think Guarding is definitely justifiably the most worked job on the Server, Guards are very much User rule Enforcers. I think it's tough to find the right addons to create more ship facilities to acquire more unique jobs that offer urgency and creativity that people seem to want more of. 

How much Cargo is moved throughout the ship?