Lincoln

Lincoln's PAC3 Application

What is your In-game name: 

01 Iden Versio - Inferno Squad Junior Agent (Acting Commander)

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:81879870

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/igfusion/

Play time:

1 week | 2 days | 8 hours | 27 minutes

Have you used PAC before:

I have not used PAC prior to now, except for having a quick go in singleplayer. As far as the interface and the theory behind it goes, I spent a semester at school this year doing character modelling and animation, which has given me both the skills and knowledge to effectively utilise PAC.

Why should you be trusted with PAC:

I have been an active member of the community over the last three months and have gotten to know many people on the server. Being a member of ISB (Inferno Squad for the time being) requires anyone that I am roleplaying with to trust me to take the experience seriously and not ruin their immersion during this time, and I feel that a great many players are comfortable roleplaying with me for that exact reason.  Additionally, I have been recently been accepted into the role of 'Trial Event Master', which requires a great level of trust from the higher-ups on the staff team.

Why do you want PAC:

I would utilise PAC in various roleplay scenarios, ranging from simple marching/patrolling around the ship with Inferno Squad, to interrogating/re-educating troopers in ISB. By using PAC in these situations, I would not only feel like I truly am the guy yelling a trooper down for not completing his laps correctly, but that trooper would see how effective PAC can be, inspiring them to push their roleplay even further to match. As well as the standard ISB routine, I would use PAC for events when debriefing troopers prior to/after an event.

Why do you deserve PAC:

I believe that I am a hard working individual, who holds themselves to a high standard during both in character and out of character situations. I have held the position of 'Trial Event Master' for almost a week, and during this time I have managed to get a handle on how to be an effective and responsible Event Master on the team. I work hard in everything I do, both on and off the server, and I'm always happy to help anyone who needs it. 

Edited by Lincoln
Noticed I forgot play time
  • Upvote 1

+1

From what I have seen Lincoln is active, friendly, serious at RP and trustworthy (Shown by being able to get onto the staff team).

Good luck Lincoln

37 minutes ago, Pluto said:

good em (except when we changed maps 7 times). 

I thought we agreed not to speak of that again... :failfish:

(also i was 4 times) :P