New Regiment suggestion

Pluto

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:40 AM, Crusade said:

I like the idea of a “elite sith regiment”. This regiment would also motivate sith to be the best they could be and be less mingey becausing there trying to be apart of the elite.

Its called Shadow Guard

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:54 AM, Barron said:

I would not call RG & SG minges, they aren't even allowed to speak and only few have ever broken that oath, now this regiment could work but I would change it to only 2 with no ranks as they are very elite, now in the mind that people think there are too many sith, RST, RG, SG and Prophets are not sith. Just because they have lightsaber doesn't mean they are sith. The only sith are the inquisitors and the 3 lords but even then the inquisitors are barely sith, they are training to be one. So look I don't know what the issue is with people thinking there are too many sith and that they are minges, just because past donators have been mingy doesn't make the whole group minges.

Thank you Barron, we actually do a ton of training, just because we don't do it in MH1 or 2 doesn't mean all we do is walk around yelling at people and killing anyone at our own will. Sure donators in the past have done that but we are turning that around. Some Sith and Sith Guards need to read the Sith rules i.e Running ahead in events. But thats the commanders issues so blame us. Don't go round giving Sith a bad name..

• Like 1

As Barron stated earlier, just because they have a light sabre doesn't mean they are sith. I also don't understand where this mentality of "shit load of sith" has come from as there currently isn't many sith  imo. I feel like everyone is just hopping the bandwagon with the too many Sith argument. I think there is this stigma surrounding sith ATM that they're all minges, can't Rp, always complaining and what not but for the most part this isn't really true. As previously aforementioned, it is the donators who ruin the reputation of sith by minging and showing no intent to role play. If it was up to me, I would only allow one donator spot in inquisitors and that person to be treated like any other trainee (not saying this doesn't already happen). Overall, there really isn't many solid active sigh regiments apart from maybe SG and Inquisitors (Prophets are also good but only 2-3 seem to be on at one time) with regiments such as RG going through a ridiculous amount of commanders as with RST again adding the regiment giving current RG and other regiments motivation to want to do well and follow orders and what not. Overall, this was a bit of a rant, but I felt it needed to be said as yes, in the past and there still is SOME minges in sith, won't name any names, but the majority of them are trying to break away from this sigma of all sith are minges. 

To be honest adding more sith regiments is good and can be bad. I'd say mostly after the first week of coming out of prophet trainee. (Learning force powers etc.) just got boring.

Idk why we couldn't add regiment reward systems etc.

Going back on track. More RG/SG regiments could be cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic