ShaBANG

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:79583765

Steam link: 
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119433259/

Play time: 
1 Week, 3 Hours (and counting)

Have you used PAC Before: 
No I haven't. But I'm sure I'll learn quickly if given the opportunity.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): 
I think I can be trusted with PAC because I am now consistently reliable on the server, and am trusted by Moderators and Admins with Physics Gun and Tool gun. With this, I have made colleagues and friends with them.
I spend a lot of my time on the server and log on for at least a few hours everyday. I am quickly becoming well known and respected by others and I respect and have come to befriend people of the community also.
With PAC my only interest is to give my character an even more unique look, and not to use it for malicious intent.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):
I want PAC With PAC because I want my character to be a little different, and above all, interesting to look at, for others and for me. I've seen what can be done with PAC and I really think it looks like a lot of 
fun to make yourself look a little different and stand out, but, not so much that it is over done or obnoxious. Also, my regiment doesn't have the most interesting look (Being in 212th, we have an  ST skin with a few yellow stripes (haha)) As a final point, I want to develop something on my character, that isn't random, but makes sense and feels good, because I can use everything in PAC to have some fun doing passive roleplay.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I feel like I deserve PAC because I spend a lot of time and effort on the server, and I think it would be a nice way to express myself. I offer to help when I can, am involved, stay on the server when there is no one on, and am a fun, loose, guy to be around. I don't take things so seriously that it makes it annoying or boring to others, but I do take myself seriously when the time is needed, and don't step out of line. My hours on the server have been increasing faster then ever before and I'm having a blast.

Thank you for your time

~ShaBANG

I have Role played with ShaBANG and I find him to be very respectable and friendly! I do not think he would abuse the power of PAC and instead will utilize it to greatly increase his RP.

+1 From me

Edit:

I have learnt he used to be a minge, I am glad he is making improvements! 

Hi ShaBANG, 

Your article is well written, providing points that do make sense, and allows the reader to grasp what you are tying to say. I believe that you would make a amazing Pac 3 person/user.

Yourself in game is good. Although I haven't seen you much, but when I have conducted your SGT & OC test, you were quite mature and I reken you can continue that conduct.

+1, You are mature and is good.

Thanks,

Maxine.

55 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

I think it's important how they are conducting themselves in the present moment not giving them a neutral based on the fact he used to minge. @Emerald

+1 

Although he minged a bit in the past, he is obviously trying to change. 

Good luck. 

56 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

Hi ShaBANG, 

Your article is well written, providing points that do make sense, and allows the reader to grasp what you are tying to say. I believe that you would make a amazing Pac 3 person/user.

Yourself in game is good. Although I haven't seen you much, but when I have conducted your SGT & OC test, you were quite mature and I reken you can continue that conduct.

+1, You are mature and is good.

Thanks,

Maxine.

1 hour ago, Ig_Doom said:

+1 Trust and nice to play with too!

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

As said by Ben previously, Yes you used to be a bit Mingy, But I have seen recent improvements in yourself, Keep it up

7 hours ago, Ben said:

Neutral

You used to be rather mingy but you have improved greatly and now a rather good role player, you're also a very friendly person. Keep this up and I'll change my rating.

7 hours ago, Fl0w said:

I have Role played with ShaBANG and I find him to be very respectable and friendly! I do not think he would abuse the power of PAC and instead will utilize it to greatly increase his RP.

+1 From me

Edit:

I have learnt he used to be a minge, I am glad he is making improvements! 

Thank you everyone who has left a comment it's really kind of you all :D <3