Vlad's Trial Mod Application.

NUG - Vlad

Steam Name:  Vlad

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:48706664

In game name and rank:  Brigadier Sicarius of SCAR

Time Played: 3 weeks 4 days and counting.

Why are you applying for this position?:  Peer pressure. 

How will allowing you to be apart of the staff team help us?: I have extensive experience in the field when it comes to staffing, I've been everything from a simple mod to a head of staff running servers not only on gmod but across a wide selection of games including ARK: Survival Evolved and a DAYZ Rp server. I generally am firm on policies listed and will enforce rules regardless of the person committing the offence. I will also not freak out if someone calls me a naughty boy name :c

Have you been staff on previous servers? If so list them: You see the main issue here is the community I'm staffing for at the moment had an issue with their provider (Vilayer) not sure if you guys have heard of them before but they essentially ripped off a shit ton of their customers by trying to "hide" the fact they switched everyones servers over to a middle east box so that it was cheap for them but we were paying out the ass for servers we weren't actually getting. So I can't list these servers due to the fact they aren't available. That being said I was head of staff on a lot of NUG servers before they went out of commission and I also was apart of Zitrone Gaming if anyone remembers that.

Have you had any kicks bans or warns?:

I got a verbal warning for killing someone with a can...

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: Someone who isn't soft on people who break rules, I will not relent on someone if they know clearly what they did was wrong and will ensure that they will not repeat said offence. I'm also not someone who gets flustered easily and will generally seek to hear both sides of an issue before dismissing and I don't use "banning" as a weapon to diffuse a situation unless its absolutely needed.

Anything else you would like to add: Whether or not you let me into your staff team is entirely up to you, I will do my best if you do and continue what I've been doing if you don't. I will be sure to mention when I need to be away for IRL matters and will follow advice that any of you give when it comes to handling a situation. Every server is different on how it staffs and I will do my best to follow the code here on IG.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Signed: Brigadier Sicarius.

Vlad.

+1 

Vlad has displayed the necessary qualities needed by a staff member. Along with this, he has extensive knowledge which he has gained from previous administrative positions meaning that he can effectively deal with any situations that may occur. I cannot think of a more suitable candidate for this position and I believe Vlad would make an excellent member of staff. 

- Pluto 

I have known Vlad for a long time and he has proved that he can be trusted as a Brigadier on the server, Sure the application is a little short but it gets the message across on why he is willing to take up the position. Idk about the peer pressure thing kinda seems like hes not sure if he wants it or not but either way.
- Respectful
- Loyal
- Trustworthy
+SUPPORT

+1

I have known Sicarius for a while now and he seems fit to join the Staff Team, He is a Mature member of IG and he is a Great Commander, Anyways here is why he should get a Staff Position.

Reasons:

• Mature
  • Great Commander
  • Friendly
  • Great Playtime
  • Detailed Application

Good Luck Sicarius.

+1 Vlad is  a great commander for SCAR and has always taken things seriously without minging and I'm sure he would be a great addition to the staff team as he could help out the whole server as he takes rule breaking very seriously and would help keep the server fun for everyone who wants to RP

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

I have known Sicarius for a while now and he seems fit to join the Staff Team, He is a Mature member of IG and he is a Great Commander, Anyways here is why he should get a Staff Position.

Reasons:

• Mature
  • Great Commander
  • Friendly
  • Great Playtime
  • Detailed Application

Good Luck Sicarius.

yeee +1

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Reasons:

• Mature
  • Great Commander
  • Friendly
  • Great Playtime
  • Detailed Application

Good Luck Sicarius.

^ +1

Hermes

15 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Reasons:

• Mature
  • Great Commander
  • Friendly
  • Great Playtime
  • Detailed Application

Good Luck Sicarius.

Agreed, however I wouldve liked a better reason on why you're applying rather than "peer presure". Good luck mate.

20 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

Reasons:

• Mature
  • Great Commander
  • Friendly
  • Great Playtime
  • Detailed Application

Good Luck Sicarius.

Great Guy ^

On 10/10/2017 at 8:49 PM, Emerald said:

+1

Reasons:

• Mature
  • Great Commander
  • Friendly
  • Great Playtime
  • Detailed Application

Good Luck Sicarius.

Agreed

On 11/10/2017 at 4:49 PM, Emerald said:

+1

Reasons:

• Mature
  • Great Commander
  • Friendly
  • Great Playtime
  • Detailed Application

Good Luck Sicarius.

+1

I'm not sure why you didn't apply sooner. 

• Ridge locked this topic

Archived