Tachyon/Kestoren's PAC3 Application

What is your In-game name: Kestoren/Tachyon

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:40776066

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/briggsy195/

Play time: 1w 6d 7h 32m (As of posting this, Kosmos crashed me by throwing a bug bait at me)

Have you used PAC Before: Nope, but I am willing to learn and adapt. (Just like with building)

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):
I've been a dedicated, and loyal trooper, and member of the community. I've had a few mingy periods which is mainly at night when everyone is tired and it's understable but I'm still not to the point I should be warned, I do keep a sort of sensibility to the server at night. I had been mingey in the past, but as it is, it's the past and not the current day. I've tried to keep a clean record since and I've kept myself in shape.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): As a SSGT, I'd like to increase my Role playability, if I join another regiment from ST. It'd allow me to adapt to that Role play style as I use to be a medic and Riot, I could've had good opportunities to increase my role play. And would like to take the time for the future to do that and even try to adapt my role play for Events and normal shipboard stuff.
I usually do training's and that on board for troopers, and I should be able to role play with that as well.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):
I believe with a long playtime, dedication to the server and a belief to bring more role play to not just the Server but also bring it to STs and show the new recruits the benefits of being loyal and sticking with Imperial Gaming, that you can get new and better things and that minging gets you nowhere but a place outside the server.

I won't abuse it either (Not sure how you can to be honest, but that's probably because I'm a scrub to PAC3) but I've witnessed how good others can make their RP and I want to try bring that to my experience as well, and let others around me experience as they come on their way.

*Edit due to changes*
Updated time: 2w 0d 17h +

*2nd Update*
Update: 3w6d11h+

Edited by Kestoren
Time.

Hi Tachyon,

Your application is well written, although you have "too many jokes" and it kind of ruins the way I read it, by not taking it seriously. Other than that, it's quite good.

Yourself in game is quite exceptional, you have shown you are mature, as you took part in suggesting things for the Education department, which has greatly helped me. 

+1, this application good, and only suffers from minor issues.

Thanks,

Maxine - Head of Education.

1 hour ago, Lincoln said:

Neutral

• Wants to further his RP
  • Eager to learn PAC
  • Haven't seen him very much (only once in game)
  • The one time I did see him, he went AFK instead of doing the interrogation

I've seen you multiple times Lincoln, one time I went AFK in an interrogation was when Shock and Riot was KOS'd and AOS'd because of something Hacksaw did and I was wanting to leave Riot.
Then there was once yesterday infact, where you and several other ISB left myself as the Cantina Bartender Joss and other Jawa for 20 minutes saying we were AFK when we weren't. Until the map changed.
In game I can count seeing you and talking to you... About... 7-8 times atleast? As in 7-8 days worth of seeing you per afternoon.

On 10/11/2017 at 8:15 AM, Maffa146 said:

Hi Tachyon,

Your application is well written, although you have "too many jokes" and it kind of ruins the way I read it, by not taking it seriously. Other than that, it's quite good.

Yourself in game is quite exceptional, you have shown you are mature, as you took part in suggesting things for the Education department, which has greatly helped me. 

+1, this application good, and only suffers from minor issues.

Thanks,

Maxine - Head of Education.

17 hours ago, goliath said:

+1

Does not appear to be the kind of person who will abuse PAC3.

12 hours ago, Pluto said:

+1 can be trusted 

Thank you, you three, I'll take what you said into consideration though Maxine.

38 minutes ago, Kestoren said:

I've seen you multiple times Lincoln, one time I went AFK in an interrogation was when Shock and Riot was KOS'd and AOS'd because of something Hacksaw did and I was wanting to leave Riot.
Then there was once yesterday infact, where you and several other ISB left myself as the Cantina Bartender Joss and other Jawa for 20 minutes saying we were AFK when we weren't. Until the map changed.
In game I can count seeing you and talking to you... About... 7-8 times atleast? As in 7-8 days worth of seeing you per afternoon.

Ahhh, my mistake.

Changing Neutral to +1

+1

Tachyon has been a phenomenal SSGT and has been absolutely great to have in the ST regiment. I know i can trust Tachyon with handling ST's and other jobs across the ship. I can't imagine Tachyon abusing PAC3, and that is why i am giving him a +1

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/10/2017 at 6:32 PM, Ben said:

+1 ^

On 14/10/2017 at 7:22 AM, Tatsumaki said:

+1, he is mature, a great leader/role model for the st's. He wouldn't abuse pac3

On 13/10/2017 at 12:40 AM, Hisoka said:

Positive Support

Tachyon is a good leader and a role-model to Stormtroopers, he follows the rules and doesn't minge often. 

On 12/10/2017 at 7:42 PM, wflizzi said:

+1 ^^

On 12/10/2017 at 6:13 PM, addamcor said:

+1

Tachyon has been a phenomenal SSGT and has been absolutely great to have in the ST regiment. I know i can trust Tachyon with handling ST's and other jobs across the ship. I can't imagine Tachyon abusing PAC3, and that is why i am giving him a +1

Good luck

On 12/10/2017 at 12:06 PM, Lincoln said:

Ahhh, my mistake.

Changing Neutral to +1

Thanks Everyone!

• 5 weeks later...

Neutral, I believe you are trustworthy. However I think you should have some experience with pac3, If you make a some pacs and display them on your application I will gladly change to a +1 :)

Neutral

You've been a great help to MnM. You've been doing well with VF, keep it up. The reason I'm at neutral is just PAC experience. I was exactly the same. Just watch some videos and practice. Once you have a few examples, I will +1.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/01/2018 at 1:46 PM, Phresh Zeisty said:

-1 Has been inactive recently

On 18/01/2018 at 10:16 AM, Kix said:

Cannot remember the last time I saw you.

On 18/01/2018 at 10:19 AM, Emerald said:

Does he play on the Server anymore?

I was 'inactive' because I physically couldn't play but I am back now. And the last time I was on was the 17th of December. But I've been playing since the 24th now.

• Ridge locked this topic