Love is in the air

So I was walking around when I saw most of SCAR doing patrols and training. I knew the brigadier was on the ship and I wanted to talk with him It was when I walked past the SCAR bunks and heard a commotion I walked inside to find this

20171009230644_1.thumb.jpg.da2ebad2f1f13110f4313fec0a02ba63.jpg

c6.tga

• Sad 1

From the argument I overheard a couple of days ago between someone who's rank is too high for me to risk divulging, and one of the people in this picture, I can imagine that everyone relevant to this already knows.

So, let's respect their privacy, eh? No need to publicly embarrass someone.

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, Rooster said:

Wrong model if it was Maxine 

I mean they both look exactly the same if I remember correctly, one just has different accessories (clothing) which can be easily changed and/or taken off especially in the circumstance.

13 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

I mean they both look exactly the same if I remember correctly, one just has different accessories (clothing) which can be easily changed and/or taken off especially in the circumstance.

Trust me they're different models

MHC Secretary subject to affair with Imperial Trooper garrisoned aboard Star Destroyer. Fails to follow Imperial Regulation 23/1242.221: No affair, sexual or otherwise is to happen whilst on board any Imperial Vessel at any time. Failure to follow said regulation leads to disbandment from Imperial Military.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Hermes said:

RFA Chef C1501

Hermes

YOU DARE INSULT MY FATHER? CHEF IS DEAD. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS BY NOW.

Changing the subject now guys, let's talk about Hermes offending me and opening up old wounds. /me puts up fists