-=Competition=-

This will be the first competition I will ever host. The competition will include a game, the game will be secret until the winner is chosen.

The way to win this competition is you have to post a joke in chat. The best joke will win the game.

Ends - 10/10/2017 - 5pm WA time

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

ig2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Here's one that always makes me chuckle....

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are all standing watching an American street performer do some juggling. The juggler notices the four gentleman have a very poor view, so he stands up on a wooden crate and calls out,

"Can you all see me now?"

The four men reply in order;

"Yes"

"Oui"

"Si"

"Ja"

• Upvote 1

Back when I was a tween, I used to have a buddy I went surfing with. He was your typical surfer dude, he had long, sandy, wavy hair and was a tan man imbibed by the sand. He also had incredible pecks and muscles which were as solid and well-built as a coral reef. I called him the Ocean Man because of this. I loved surfing but I'd never been a strong swimmer. I wasn't as well built as my buddy, so I relied on my surfboard to let me traverse the waves in brilliant style.

One afternoon, I headed out to the waves with my buddy, boards in hand. It was a particularly rough day. We both thought, "This will be hella fun!" So we jumped into the water and paddled out to sea. We surfed up, down, above and under radical waves, but as the day wore on, the waves exponentially got rougher. Eventually, surfing felt like skateboarding on rough concrete during an earthquake. After one ride, my buddy told me we should head back, but I had turned into a childlike man, soaking up the thrill and wonder of amazement at riding these truly radical waves, so I said to him, "One more wave."

This was the last straw. The wave rocked me off my board and took me on a real trip of a dump. I was thrashing around the water for a solid 10 seconds until I arose out from under the water. I tried swimming back to land but I saw the shoreline instead recede way from me. I swam and swam but I was going nowhere. I was in a rip and I had tired myself out from swimming against it. I didn't know what to do. I was scared and afraid that I would be lost forever. I gave up. I stopped kicking and let the waves consume me.

But before I could sink any deeper, I felt something grasp onto my hand and I was swept back up to the surface of the water. I was being tugged away from the danger, as I felt the force of the rip slowly die and lessen its grip on me. I soon found myself dragged onto the shore. I heard a thump next to me. I gazed up at the sun and soaked up its warmth. I looked over and saw my buddy doing the same. He looked over to me and said, "I got you man, you alright?" That's when I realised something...

Ocean Man took me by the hand and led me to the land.

Edited by Chef
  • Haha 1