Archie's T-Mod App

Steam Name: archie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55240701

In game name and rank: Archie, Navy Officer Cadet.

Time Played: 4 days 8 hours.

Why are you applying for this position?: I have been playing SWRP for about a year and a half now and sort of switched around trying to find a good server which actually made an effort to give a good gameplay and roleplay experience to the players. I came on to Imperial expecting to get shot by some PVT with a minigun, but instead got a nice dude (forgot who it was) telling me about what to do. The more I played the more I realised this was a good server and now I want to be a part of it even more with a staff opportunity.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I have had experience in real life with some phsycilogical (sorry I spelt that wrong) training and also I have had multiple roles and different servers, while none were SWRP, they were still a long term factor.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: I have quite a lot mainly ranging in DarkRP. Around 2 servers I was an admin, another one I was a co-owner for my friends server which was a medium level server.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I was warned by Gamma once for being OOC without saying. I have been kicked a couple of times due to going AFK for personal reasons.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring experience in dealing with minges and people who would ruin it for others and also a friendly experience at the same time so everyone can have a good time while playing.

Anything else you would like to add: Negative, But feel free to give me any feedback i'm an open book.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 1

-1, Hey archie you're a great guy and have a great personality but before you apply for trial-moderator I think you should work on your RP a little more and bump up your reputation. You minge quite often but not in a harmful way which is okay but also can be quite annoying to some players at times. If I see change in you throughout the server I'll change this to a +1 or Neutral

• Upvote 4

On the topic of my minge and more. I have been learning to minge less and less, it was just a habit of who I am. But if this application goes well, I will be taking my role very seriously and making sure I put the most into it.

• Upvote 1

-1 I don't think that you are currently ready to become a staff member on the server. I also think it is a bit weird that you said that if the application gets accepted you will take your role very seriously and put the most into it (which you should be doing already), does this mean that if it isn't accepted you will start to minge again?

• Upvote 1

I didn't mean it in the sense of I am already still being a terrible player and if I get staff I will stop. Poor choice of words sorry, I try my best to not minge but my sense of comedy sometimes is bad and I try my best to make sure I keep it at a low so that people can RP right. I have stopped being the newbie that minges all the time and the Navy Officer Cadet that leads his team.

Edited by Archie

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt and then i seen this " I am already still being a terrible player and if I get staff I will stop "

You know whats next right ?

L4QzPmY.png

We don't give staff out to people to make them become better players

You may re-apply in 2 weeks after you have proven yourself

• Upvote 1