Zeus-Event Master Application

Steam Name:  [IG] Keats

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly? Yes

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172276037/

In-game name and rank: Zeus, Shadows Guard  Leading Guardsman

Time Played:  2 Week 3 Days 15 Hours

Why are you applying for this position?:  I believe that i can make a difference and help The Server Grow and expand its influence and player count By Creating More Interesting and new events

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?: I believe I Could benefit The staff team by Taking Work Of The Event Masters Back And Helping Other Event Masters Back And Bringing new And More Creative Ideas To The Table And Give Smaller More passive Events take Place

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them:

I Have Not Had Prior Moderator/Event Master Experience

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

No

(Unless Being Kicked For Being AFK Counts)

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?:

I Can Incorporate The Navy And Sith More Into Events Which Can Increase The Player Count As in Events I can see the Sith And Navy Not Being Involved as Much In Events But I Feel I can Incorporate Navy And Sith Into Event and Give The Sith A Separate Yet Important Task And With The Navy I Would Give The Navy More Control Over The Troopers And Giving them Transporting Jobs And With On Ship Events Have Them Use The Star Destroyer Systems To Fight A Rebel Or Trandoshan Fleet

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master:

Event One: On Ship Event

10 Troopers and 1 sith to Be Set As 10 Republic Clone Troopers And One Sixth To Be Set As A Jedi General Troopers have 1000 HP While The Jedi Has 5000

They Request To Land On The Star Destroyer And The Navy Accepts The Troopers Exit The Ship With The Jedi General In Clone Armour And Walk Around Until A Inquisitor/Prophet Senses The Jedi And Reveals HIm The Clones Then Turn On The Star Destroyer And 2 Clones Are Captured and 1 stays Loyal But is killed in the Battle The Jedi Goes Into The Sith Temple and Attempts To Kill Palpatine/Vader If they are not on then they just attack in the Sith Temple While The Clones Attack MHC And ISB Mean While The Navy Combat The Republic Cruiser Once Enemies And Friendly CT are Killed The ISB Interrogate The 2 CTs and Then Killed

Debrief

ST Promotions Regiment Placing Execution Dismissal

Event 2 Off Ship

2 Jedi 1 Rebel Torturer one Captive Admiral HP Admiral 500 Rebel Torture 100 Flame Thrower Jedi 5000 Each

Debrief Rebels Have taken A Admiral Hostage we go there when we land 5 minutes then ambushed as soon as TV deleted With the NPCs Troopers and Sith deal with 1 Jedi While Navy Deal With A Rebel Ship with Pilots Fighting The Jedi Characters in X-Wings

Map Jakuu SD Map

After Admiral Is Rescued and Returned To LZ Return To SD

Debrief

Thanks For Reading.

I'm sorry but I am going to give this application a -1

Positive

- Mature

- Active

- Server Commitment

Negative

- Multiple Gramatice Errors

- Bad Capitalization (Guilty of this myself)

- Undetailed Answers

- Undetailed Events

- Use of CT's?

10 Troopers and 1 sith to Be Set As 10 Republic Clone Troopers And One Sixth To Be Set As A Jedi General Troopers have 1000 HP While The Jedi Has 5000

They Request To Land On The Star Destroyer And The Navy Accepts The Troopers Exit The Ship With The Jedi General In Clone Armour And Walk Around Until A Inquisitor/Prophet Senses The Jedi And Reveals HIm The Clones Then Turn On The Star Destroyer And 2 Clones Are Captured and 1 stays Loyal But is killed in the Battle The Jedi Goes Into The Sith Temple and Attempts To Kill Palpatine/Vader If they are not on then they just attack in the Sith Temple While The Clones Attack MHC And ISB Mean While The Navy Combat The Republic Cruiser Once Enemies And Friendly CT are Killed The ISB Interrogate The 2 CTs and Then Killed

- Large ammounts of HP for Event Characters

- On ship event (do I need to explain this?)

And that's all from me, Lither!

10 minutes ago, Excalibur said:

Very little detail

Random capitalisation of letters

Grammatical errors

Event is short and pretty generic.

We don't use clones, we have storm troopers.

This sums it for me, besides the clones bit. The events are pretty hard to read and understand and I think that you really need to up your game if you have any hope of getting this rank.

43 minutes ago, Excalibur said:

Very little detail

Random capitalisation of letters

Grammatical errors

Event is short and pretty generic.

We don't use clones, we have storm troopers.

Sums it up

Hermes

Hi Zeus, 

Your application has little to no information, and is barely grammatically correct. Multiple words throughout this application are capitalized for no reason. The events are also very poor, with the second event barely surpassing a paragraph, and not providing enough information. The events look like they would get boring after a while, maybe almost a bit before it started. 

In game, as you are shadow, I barely see you, so I can't comment on that. 

-1 from me sorry, the app in general is very poor, suffering from many problems.