(Rumba Banks) Trial Moderator Application

Guest MrGalacticcat

Guest MrGalacticcat

Steam Name: MrGalacticcat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71068729

In game name and rank: Name: Rumba Banks / Rank: 28 (MOUSE DROID)     (I Used to be kallus) and (Kx Series droid)  Names Before: MrIlusive + Kallus + Makarov + Zakieve + Kx Seris Droid

Surley you guys will remeber me

Time Played: Total played record time 866 hours Garry's mods / 81 hours on server

Why are you applying for this position?Spending hours on this server having fun with friendly staff members helping other players I have grown to love this server. And so I would like to assist in staff operations and help out those who require a staff member. I believe that I will be effective, since I'm somewhat always friendly to people regardless of who they are unless they of course break the rules.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I believe with my skills, attitude, and attributes I can help/assist other players on imperial gaming server in warm welcoming and friendly but semi-serious tone of voice, I'm also always very active on the server but most of the time I may be active during late at nights I would be a great help to the other staff members team so they don't have to deal with MINGE'S and RDMER'S and also SILLY SITUATION one by one but having will have the job done If I get selected, and also for the higher admins to not have to deal with those also. 

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

N/ANot Applicable

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

YES: I used to get warned on the server around 6 because of some silly mistakes and 2 for player disrespect but I have trained not to let it go :D

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

those who play IMPERIAL GAMING SERVER just as much as I do know, that I'm on the server as a mouse droid being harassed by storm trooper and being chased after  as that I'm really enjoying the experience myself on the server, I'll be fitting very well in community with others in the community and have made a lot of new friendship on the server like (Seventh Sister Inquisitor Banks) as my master that I never expected to create that much friends when I first joined this community. :D

Anything else you would like to add:

Nope 

Terms
I, Rumba Banks accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

-1 I have no idea who you are and I don't believe that you stand out on the server. Your application is very brief and I think that some more detail could be added in order to allow you to have a better chance at getting the role on the server.

8 hours ago, MrGalacticcat said:

I believe with my skills, attitude, and attributes I can help/assist other players

What are your specific Skills, attitudes facing different situations, and attributes of yourself that can help build the Staff teams ability to help/assist other players?

Do you have any techniques that you use when dealing with hard or high pressure situations? Is there a general plan about what you wish to try to achieve you are trying to solve a difficult OOC dispute involving players, getting personal and heated?\

81 hrs means 3 days 9 hrs. Id say moving forward, within Another week of solid total playing time, you would want to have joined a role which allows you to gain familiarity around the ship, while being able to talk to many different types of people, and basically learning from other peoples experiences as much as you can. Hone a good attitude and behavior that promotes good positive decision making amongst players, especially new Troopers. An attitude that steers away from talking shit, whether it be in there face, or behind their back, and something strong enough to lack holding grudges against people (not necessarily not judging them for their actions though.) And yea, just invoking some good karma where you can, and hopefully with a bit of luck on your side, the familiarity of a lot of people, and the time that shows proof to a good set of values and attitudes, you might receive a place in the Trial.

43 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 I have no idea who you are and I don't believe that you stand out on the server. Your application is very brief and I think that some more detail could be added in order to allow you to have a better chance at getting the role on the server.

I would have to agree Sorry Mate, -1

Reasons:

• Not well known
  • Low playtime (81 Hours = 3 Days 9 Hours)
  • 8 Warnings that you have listed
  • Low detail and effort put into the application itself
  • Have heard of you minging and annoying players on more than one occasion

Hermes

Just now, Hermes said:

to be fair there isn't anything wrong with him saying that he wishes he was a moderator IMO

Hermes

I know but with an application up it can be seen as an attention grab for ones application. 
I had no idea he was applying for staff till he said it so it did its job.

1 minute ago, |Stryker| said:

I know but with an application up it can be seen as an attention grab for ones application. 
I had no idea he was applying for staff till he said it so it did its job.

fair enough, I can see where you are coming from

Hermes

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Hermes said:

Reasons:

• Not well known

Hermes

^^ Agreed -1

7 hours ago, Hermes said:

Reasons:

• Not well known

Hermes

Sums it up for me -1

On 08/10/2017 at 6:26 PM, Hermes said:

Reasons:

• Not well known

Hermes

Sorry Rumba. -1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic