Mrs. Maxine's (Iden Versio) Trial Moderator Application.

3 hours ago, Anna said:

+1 :)

2 hours ago, Puppy said:

+1 I hope you get it!!!!

I will now include a dog that is clapping gif to show that i hope you get the PAC.

Q8gX5.gif

2 hours ago, Pablo said:

+1 was great mod first time around, will be great second time around. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

+1

Thanks Anna, Puppy Pablo and Wolfie, your kind words mean a lot to me. Thank you for your responses. 

Thanks,

Maxine :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steam Name: Maffa146   Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42576905   In game name and rank:  Iden Versio | Line Captain (Maxine W.)   Time Played: 03w 6d 11h as of 3rd update.   

Thank you Alpha & Ling for your kinds words! They do mean a lot. (I hope all the best for the future, Ling) Thank you all so far! Miss Maxine - Head of Education.   

Accepted in the ways of the Darkside my young apprentice

On 10/8/2017 at 7:12 PM, ABBA Queef said:

+1

- So Much Playtime

- Previous Experience 

- MHC Secretary, so Its pretty much necessary

- Wiles :)

On 10/8/2017 at 8:57 PM, Cronos said:

+1

Loyal

Respected

Active

Mature

Good luck

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you both Wiles and Cronos!

Thanks,

Maxine. 

+1 because uhhh DUH

Maxine is one of the friendliest people ive met on the server. You re on nearly everyday and you do all you can to help the community and with the position of secretary (and being a previous mod) it shows you can be trusted to the highest degree. I hope it goes well good luck :3

20 hours ago, Pandi said:

+1

Great guy

Loyal

Responsible

4 hours ago, Kestoren said:

+1 for sure
- MHC member, that is responsible and caring for their job.
- Helpful
- Friendly
- Fun

4 hours ago, Rooster said:

+1 because uhhh DUH

Maxine is one of the friendliest people ive met on the server. You re on nearly everyday and you do all you can to help the community and with the position of secretary (and being a previous mod) it shows you can be trusted to the highest degree. I hope it goes well good luck :3

Thank you Pandi, Kestoren and Roosta! Your kind words mean a lot to me, thanks for the lovely advice!

Thanks, 

Maxine.

19 hours ago, Emerald said:

As said by Pablo previously, Maxine used to be a Staff Member and you were really good at it, Here are some reasons for my +1

Reasons:

• Friendly
  • Previously Staff
  • Mature
  • Well Known

Good Luck Maxine.

1 hour ago, Jester said:

+1

All the reasons above.

Thank you Emerald and Jester! Your kind words mean a lot to me. 

*Update on Rank* - Now Chief Secretary of MHC. 

Thank you dearly, 

Maxine.

Not much else to say but +1, you are trustworthy, are a member of MHC, constantly play, organise places for people to train, tryout and prepare other stuff. Would make a great fit for the staff team.

On 10/16/2017 at 1:43 PM, Trigon said:

+1 From my time on the server I have seen that Maxine is:

Loyal

Active

Friendly

Trustworthy 

and also a great person

Good luck

15 hours ago, Jman said:

+1Trustworthy, active, friendly and mature, would make a good mod.

15 hours ago, Omoshiroii said:

Not much else to say but +1, you are trustworthy, are a member of MHC, constantly play, organise places for people to train, tryout and prepare other stuff. Would make a great fit for the staff team.

13 hours ago, Crusade said:

+1

• Active
  • Trustworthy
  • Previously staff
  • Loyal
  • Member of MHC which shows dedication and that you are trustworthy
  • Well known

13 hours ago, Excalibur said:

+1

Active

Mature

Previous member of staff

Well known and respected

Trustworthy

Thank you, Trigon, Jman, Omo, Saturn & Excalibur! Thank you for the post, and your kind words, they do mean a lot. 

Thank you heaps,

Miss Maxine - Head of Education.

On 07/10/2017 at 4:33 PM, Maffa146 said:

Steam Name: Maffa146

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42576905

In game name and rank: Miss Maxine W. (CMSC), Company Secretary for Military High Command (MHC).

Time Played: 03w 2d 10h as of writing this application.

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for the position of staff on the server as I believe that I am more than capable to hold the position. I have previously been a moderator on the ImperialRP server from around February to June, and since leaving, I have wanted to come back. I am also applying for the role as my role within Military High Command limits what I can and cannot do around the ship and within the community. If I were to become staff again, this would allow me to interact with and improve the community in different ways that I am currently unable to do.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Being part of the team will, in my opinion, greatly help the current trial moderators on the server go through the process of becoming a moderator as I have previous experience as staff on the server so I will be able to help answer any of their queries along with being able to ensure that myself, and other trial moderators continue to keep up the standard of the community of Imperial Gaming staffing team and ensure that all players are able to get a fair go, while still actively complying to the rules, and ensuring that any and all roleplay situations are done correctly.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: I have only been staff on one server, which was the Imperial Gaming ImperialRP server as a Moderator between February and June earlier this year.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: In all of my time playing on the ImperialRP server, I have never received any warnings, kicks or bans and I am actively trying to keep it this way as I want to set the best example I can for the other players on the server.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: What I believe I am able to bring, is a positive outlook and yet another friendly face to the growing community that is Imperial Gaming’s ImperialRP. Throughout my experience as a Moderator in the past, I am more than capable to bring the same knowledge and thoughtfulness to the server, as I have done once before, and I believe that if I am to get in, I will be able to continue a thoughtful and unbiased view towards players and other staff, and set a good example for others.

Anything else you would like to add: I wasn’t on the server between the 1st to the 6th of October as I was on holiday. Sorry if this has caused any inconveniences for anyone.

• Any feedback is valued, please put your honest opinion if/when replying.

Terms: I, Maxine, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

THATS A BIG FAT 1+ FOR BEING A GOOD SPORT AND TELLING ME IM A LIZARD LOVE YOU MAXINE <3 from Bossk

+1

Maxine is one of the most mature and serious players I have ever met on the server. He's most certainly a role-model for all those new players out there and I know that he was for me when I first started out. He was an amazing staff member back in the day, so I'm pretty sure he can uphold the position as he used to.

22 hours ago, ALPHA said:

It would be a crime not to give Maxine a role as staff, can't think of a better, friendlier person to add to the team!

11 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

+1

Maxine is one of the most mature and serious players I have ever met on the server. He most certainly a role-model for all those new players out there and I know that he was for me when I first started out. He was an amazing staff member back in the day, so I'm pretty sure he can uphold the position as he used to.

Thank you Alpha & Ling for your kinds words! They do mean a lot. (I hope all the best for the future, Ling)

Thank you all so far!

Miss Maxine - Head of Education. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1