Pandi's Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name:
Panda

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:110177171

In game name and rank:
Private First Class

Time Played:
1 week 1 day 19 hours (I had over 5 weeks before the server's time reset)

Why are you applying for this position?:
I am applying for this position because I used to be staff and I forgot how much I enjoyed it. I really miss answering all of your calls and having a good chat with the lads in the moderator channels. I feel like I don't do as much as I could do as a staff member. I also want to apply for this position because as some of the staff already know I used to be very fast at answering admin calls and I want that thrill of being apart of a communities staff team again.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:
I am very experienced on this server and I am very fast at answering admin calls. I have been on this server for close to a year now and I know how it needs to be run (Strictly and fairly). I also know the staff team very well allowing me to do what needs to be done without getting in the way of other staff members as I know how they all work together. Allowing me to be staff again will help the server improve as I will help cut down on the minges and with my experience I will be able to teach the new T-Mods how to correctly handle calls. I have been doing it for such a long time it has become second nature to me

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

- Colossal Gaming Clone Wars RP (Mod)
- Hercules Gaming (Event Master)
- Ardent Gaming (Head Admin)
- Exodus Gaming (Super Admin)
- Hercules Gaming V2 (Manager)
- Summit Servers (Owner)
- Molten Gaming (Mod)
- Imperial Gaming (Super Admin, Admin)

I have also been on several darkrp servers that didn't end up launching so I haven't bothered putting them in there.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:
No

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:
I can bring experience, leadership, integrity and a loyal personality to this server. I have been apart of the staff team before and I believe that I did a great job in those days and I know I can do it again. I have more experience then a lot of people and I know a lot about handling certain situations and how to calm an argument. I can show leadership by spectating my fellow mod's admin calls and helping them if they are having an issue. I can show Integrity as I am very honest towards players and I always know what I am talking about. Some of you may think I am not loyal because I left the community but I didn't really leave the community, I left the staff team. I haven't played any other Star Wars server since Imperial Gaming launched and I have always been here to assist the higher ups with everything they have needed. 

Anything else you would like to add:
I know I have been inactive recently but I have changed. I have started to play a lot more gmod as I have gained my love for it again. I know caboose said I can't apply for staff again when I resigned but I believe that I have changed and I want to come back for good now. Finally I just want to say I'm sorry for leaving the staff team and I'm sorry for the inactivity. I know I can change I just need a little support. I strongly believe I can do this with the assistance of the community and I miss my old position as Super Admin on the server. I will be working for that rank non stop until I get it. Please just give me one more shot to prove myself. Thank you!

+1  Pandi has been apart of this community since it launched. Over those months of it being launched Pandi has shown that he is trust worthy and a very respectful individual which then became a staff member due to these traits. I think he should have another go as a staff member assisting the staff team and making many players fill welcome to the community.

Good luck Pandi and thank you for everything you have done for this communtiy.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Martibo said:

+1, ex server manager and administrator - really good bloke and knows how to deal with situations properly without leaving players confused.

+ Trusted

+ Loyal

Agreed, +1 From me

Good luck, Hermes

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...