Ainsley's PAC3 Application

Ainsley

What is your In-game name: Ainsley

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62473339

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RestInPasghettiNeverForgetti/

Play time: At the current time of writing this I have 5 Days, 19 Hours, and 36 Minutes of playing time.59d49cb5b1990_ImperialRPPlaytime.png.325f5e6035137064da4e5b74ad1e6636.png

Have you used PAC Before:

I have used PAC in singe player messing around and learning. I have made various things such as weapons on my back, an arm band, and I am working on an alternative salute at the moment because the current one looks goofy.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): 

I should be trusted with PAC because I simply do not have the motivation to do stupid or irrelevant stuff to ruin RP in any way, I have learned the rules thoroughly and actively try to enforce these rules.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): 

I want PAC to immerse further into RP, as I said before the current salute animation is a bit goofy and I wish to change it to a more formal version and I feel that I may learn a lot from using PAC in an online environment.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I deserve PAC because as a Medical Trooper it could add extensively to the RP (Holding a syringe in the hand for example and other various tools) which will make the MT appeal to more players. At the moment the real only way for MT to RP is through the /me command, with PAC we could not only make visual RP but also make more RP opportunities. 

• Upvote 2

+1

u have been in my regiment for a few days now and I have seen that u are a serious Role Player also that u want to help the medical RP better and more immersive. I think you can be trusted with PAC and will not exploit it or use it to minge. good luck with your application.

Plutonic

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic