• Would never abuse
  • Very creative
  • Trustworthy guy
  • Good Detailed app
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Puppy said:
Spoiler

Two Bumps in a row, N-NANI?? *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE*

What a way to keep your application formal and serious........

I believe Puppy deserves PAC3 because the App is Detailed, Understandable, Attitude is Always GREAT and He is always active on the server no matter what. This is why I am going to give you +Positive. Good luck.

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Haha 1

Can't see him abusing Pac 3, and I think he could make some good passive rp with it.

+1

• Upvote 1

+1 Trustworthy and rational member of IG. I see no reason why he couldn't use PAC to great effect and improve the RP experience for other players.

• Upvote 1

On 11/13/2017 at 10:42 AM, KIX said:

Can't see him abusing Pac 3, and I think he could make some good passive rp with it.

+1

17 minutes ago, Jaeger said:

+1 Trustworthy and rational member of IG. I see no reason why he couldn't use PAC to great effect and improve the RP experience for other players.

On 11/13/2017 at 12:12 PM, Kendrick said:

+1

Much Obliged Kendrick, Kix and Jaeger :D

|{UPDATE}|

Made a PAC thing, it's not too good but I like it. Has a jiggle for the ID-10 unit with a halo on it coloured red will try to make it so it has an event where it shocks someone.

|{UPDATE}|

[-UPDATE-]

So somehow after I downloaded an update for my computer it deleted some of my files for Gmod, sadly I have now lost all my PAC creations but am trying my best to get them back.

After recent events, I will be saying -1

Recently you have started mingeing, and a lot of people have noticed.

First of all, I saw you sneak past a guard, into the area between the bridge and ISB HQ and after you were told to leave you tried to get into ISB, failing and getting killed. After getting revived you ran into the bridge.

First of all, this shows no intent to RP, so how on earth can you be responsible with PAC when you don't even act responsibly in game.

Apologies Puppy, but this is my honest opinion. My suggestion is for you to stay on the server, make an effort to improve your behaviour and your roleplay then, maybe you will be able to reapply for PAC and this will not happen again.

Twinkie

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Twinkie said:

After recent events, I will be saying -1

Recently you have started mingeing, and a lot of people have noticed.

First of all, I saw you sneak past a guard, into the area between the bridge and ISB HQ and after you were told to leave you tried to get into ISB, failing and getting killed. After getting revived you ran into the bridge.

First of all, this shows no intent to RP, so how on earth can you be responsible with PAC when you don't even act responsibly in game.

Agreed, -1. You make all of these posts saying how you are sorry about minging and that you will stop but as soon as I joined the server yesterday, you got a warning for FailRP.

• Sad 1

-Bump-

Back onto PAC3 projects after a short break

Have now bought HK-51 & will endeavor to include them on my list of created PAC's

Thanks.

Usually when replying twice on an application, it's supposed to change your result.

However, I still think this is a -1, and for more reasons that last time.

I think you are even worse than what you were originally.

- Still a minge 

- Treats me like shit for 0 reason 

- Thinks that your higher than others.

However, good luck.

+1

puppy is a great role player and a great friend he deserves this because of his hours and his creativity 

plus his pacs are fucking lit 

good luck lov u 

1511819850220.thumb.jpeg.3d536da5b6031e9b3b269df2847d78e9.jpeg

• Upvote 1