Puppy

Puppy's PAC3 Application

DISCLAIMER: Keep in mind that this is very, very similar to my old one but I've added more answers to each question, thanks. :DISCLAIMER

What is your In-game name:

Currently known as

-HK-51 {SCAR} Puppy

Was previously known as

-31st Commander/high colonel Puppy

-HK-47/HK-51 Panda/Puppy

-Mouse droid MSE-X-PR6

-Engineer Apprentice Puppy

- Stormtrooper Corps {W} TK-421 Puppy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:94403035

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149071798/

Playtime:

5 weeks in total on the server

But on GMOD overall - 1365 hours

Have you used PAC Before:

I have used PAC3 Periodically but am getting a considerate measure of skill and understanding of it and have manufactured a few PAC 3 creations. Although considering the amount of time I contribute doing PAC3 in singleplayer I see myself being a moderately experienced PAC user. Of course, I'm not as exceptional as Tex or Fox but I strive to become that level. I have also been tweaking around with proxy and animations but still, need to get a greater understanding of them before I can continue to the next level of PAC3.

--------Created PAC's-------

Shadow guard reskin - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1213297303

Tank {Not really gonna be used on the server} - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1213305545

Shadow guard reskin kneeling - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1213312156

Engineer with computer {only active when sitting} - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1213451590

Will list more once I have finished them.

--------To do list for PAC's-------

HK-51/HK-47 Holding a trooper on his back and running to safety - Working on

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

trust in myself that adopting PAC into my character that I would never intend to use it for dissatisfactory uses such as composing an inappropriate structure or seen frequently on countless youtube channels, Making a character with a small physique and conducting themselves to act like a Monkey. But surveying myself you can see I have a within being trusted play time of, 5 weeks equivalent to maybe 8 months IRL, possessing 4 warns in total on the server I can see most people contemplating to put a -1, I have confidence you will not do so seeing as the warns were in distinction to when I was an ST PVT and considered that I would at no time play on the server, alas I did and have now achieved 4 weeks play time. Though on my latest occasion was me being extremely stupid and trying to RP as an operative in a make belief organization, ISB and I share no hard feelings of the matter and have put it behind us as a mere idiotic decision on my part. Additionally, I have acquired a so-called connection with many people in the server such as Wombat, Emerald, Braytec and many others, many of the friends I have acquainted myself with know I am trustworthy and know I can uphold the requirements and standards of PAC3. Understanding that many, many people see me as a Minge, I have put those times behind me and am trying my best to come back to the character we all know as "Puppy"  

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I wish to adopt PAC for character uses, for instance, Character customization is one particular bound that I see myself applying to the server, I additionally wish to enhance Players enthrallment on and off the Star Destroyer conceivably using it to compose different works such as me holding a Transmission device (Comms Link) to get the SD to signal an orbital bombardment of the Enemies bearing. As an alternative, there are furthermore ideas that I possess but will clench it to myself as I will be lecturing on and on. However some incorporate myself crouching down and mending the bountiful stations across the engine room, I could endeavor to list the many projects I have currently in mind on a google doc but if anyone wants that just MSG me. Also if needed I could use it for an event indicating furthermore roleplay experience such as a merchant having a mobile trading station, helping a fellow rebel soldier by lifting him up and returning him to safety and more.

-

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I directly visualize that I justify the use of PAC for an innumerable amount of reasons, One such being I have retained the play time of 5 weeks, this significance has an extensive play on this application as a multitude of people apart of the community (such as new players) have low play time indicating they cannot be trusted as sufficiently as people with higher play time can be. My alternative reason is as well as being a devoted player to this community. I as well have the rank of Donator, thus illustrating that I have been a devoted player to the extent that I feel to donate to the server, Though, I don't think I warrant the use of PAC only because I'm a donator although It supports my case of me being a devoted community member. But in reality, no one deserves PAC it's always up to the staff to decide whether or not we get it.

Thank you for reading

Kind regards, Puppy.

Tally counter for +1's - Neutrals - -1's

+1 - 32

Neutral - 1

-1 - 3

Anything else you would like to add?

All PAC creations with the HK droid have the event Command and are bound to a certain key, thanks.

--------Created PAC's (Video's)------

5a3b6018bff0d_BackpackACCESSORIES.thumb.png.de7d1e3f2f7a7b85c4cbe350a9b349a5.png

Edited by Puppy
Improved
  • Upvote 1

I am going to give Puppy a +1,

He has shown exceptional leadership skills and here is some of the few reasons he should get it:

• Friendly
  • Great Ideas for PAC
  • Mature
  • Active
  • Detailed Application

Good Luck Puppy

Please ignore any typos or any mistakes i did, i do tend to get lost in the words

Edited by Puppy
Accidently typed Thanks 2 times

7 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

+1

• Mature
  • Active
  • Good PAC Ideas
  • Well Written Application

2 hours ago, Dracks said:

+1 Great leader in 31st

can be very much trusted

4 hours ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

+1 good boy 

1 hour ago, Pluto said:

+1 

good guy 

Thanks alot everyone :D

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

I am going to give Puppy a +1,

He has shown exceptional leadership skills and here is some of the few reasons he should get it:

• Friendly
  • Great Ideas for PAC
  • Mature
  • Active
  • Detailed Application

Good Luck Puppy

+1

• Upvote 1

Puppy Excels in creative construction. I'm sure he has some really cool RP-friendly ideas for PAC3. I will not only +1 because of that, but also because he is a mature and fair individual that exceeds expectations time and time again.

+1 :kreygasm:

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Gold The Mandalorian said:

Puppy Excels in creative construction. I'm sure he has some really cool RP-friendly ideas for PAC3. I will not only +1 because of that, but also because he is a mature and fair individual that exceeds expectations time and time again.

+1 :kreygasm:

Thank you so much Gold!

+1

Very mature
Active in game and on the forums

Great personality 

Good PAC ideas 
Well written application

• Upvote 1

Neutral

I haven't seen you much on the server recently, either that or I haven't been paying much attention. Get more known within the community and I'll change this to a +1

On 10/13/2017 at 12:22 AM, Hisoka said:

Neutral

I haven't seen you much on the server recently, either that or I haven't been paying much attention. Get more known within the community and I'll change this to a +1

Oh, Well i've changed to DT now so maybe that's why? but anyways! Understood, i'll get straight to it.