The current punishments for stealing a ship are nowhere near as severe as they need to be. I'm sick and tired of having to get an admin to either just chuck them to the side and give them a warning. People stealing ships is disruptive, annoying, and a plain douche-bag thing to do and perpetrators don't get a severe enough warning. They all say the same excuse of "I thought it was a prop" which I personally think is absolute horse-manure, IMO only a mentally deficit person would think that a plane in a tryouts area for Pilots is a prop. I am seriously considering leaving Pilots and perhaps the server if the current punishments for stealing a ship isn't fixed, as it pisses me off and also the staff members as I have to keep on asking them for ships to be deleted and re-spawned due to mingy assholes stealing them. It seriously isn't funny, no-one laughs apart from maybe their equally mingy friend and it is also a game disruption. If you're someone that steals ships, get some common sense about you. Pilots are human and have human emotions, meaning we get pissed off when something of ours is stolen. It seriously disrupts everything about being a Pilot, tryouts especially. I just had to cancel one of my tryouts due to at-least 3 people who continuously came into my tryouts and stole the TIE's i had waiting, it just ruins everyone's day and you seriously shouldn't find anything good in ruining someones fun. I shouldn't even have to be saying this.

3 minutes ago, Blacklight said:

You should talk to anyone in MHC. They should be able to help you prevent people stealing your ships as well as help you with creating any punishments that can occur if caught stealing a ship.

I have, and no offence to them but nothing has been changed 

I personally think that ships should be frozen until the pilot has confirmed that they are in the pilot seat. Prevents random ST's from jacking it and flying away. 

3 minutes ago, Jester said:

I personally think that ships should be frozen until the pilot has confirmed that they are in the pilot seat. Prevents random ST's from jacking it and flying away. 

Hmm could work good. But does that work?

Well staff can freeze just about anything that's a prop/entity, so by having it frozen it prevents ST's from flying off. The staff can just unfreeze the ship when the pilot needs to take off. 

2 hours ago, Jester said:

+1 Great Idea, Would prevent many Troopers flying off.

If a ship is stolen, the easy thing to do would be to have staff colour it to mark it as a bogey and have everyone shoot it, permakilling the pilot. For good measure you could ban the offender for 1 day aswell.

• Whitey locked this topic