Sam's Pac3 Tier 1 APP

What is your In-game name: Sam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163886415

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288038559

Play time: 6 days 14 hours

Have you used PAC Before: Yes i am Quite Skilled

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): You Should trust me with PAC because i am quite trustworthy. I would also like the opportunity to show my ability plus i've had the chance to use PAC on multiple servers and i've never abused as 1 i don't want to get banned from the best star wars rp server and 2 its just dumb to abuse special gifts such as PAC.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): i want PAC to express my nature i also want it to some special things with such as put a model of a weapon on my back then when i grab it goes off my back. I also want it to add a backpack on my model and maybe some other things.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I think i deserve PAC because i wont abuse it. Another reason why i deserve it is because i really want to express the small details.

Regards: I would like to thank you all for reading it Thanks.

Guest Excalibur

Back in VF, you would attempt to badger Shields for promotions and then pretend you were "just asking"

From what I can see here, no one has any clue who you are

I haven't even seen you on the server since last month or so.

Your last answer is not a paragraph, as the question requires.

On 03/10/2017 at 7:53 PM, pinejack said:

-1 I literally have NO clue who you are, and if you do actually have nearly a week on the server then you must not stand out very much (no offence).

^ -1

• 1 month later...
  • Ridge locked this topic