Steam Name:Coach Frank

Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271492143

In game name and rank:Coach Frank Grand inquisitor

Time Played:2W 1D

Why are you applying for this position?:ive played on imperal gaming for while now and i want to help the community more and its my favourite server and i want to help as much as i can.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: very willing .

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:no.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:no.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:fair respected environment and another active staff member to help.

Anything else you would like to add:any feedback would be appreciated. 

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

+1 Frank in my opinion is an extremely mature, respected person of the community. He's able to handle rather volatile situations in a professional manner and able to handle smaller situations that some other people are not bothered willing to bother with, which makes him a diligent member of the community. With everything else Frank has also contributed to the server by donating.

I think Frank would fit the being a moderator and would love to see him part of the SWRP staff team :) 

Neutral, Frank is a great player overall and has some good RP but I think that if you could put a little more effort and time into your staff application I would change this to a +1

• Upvote 2

Righty, gonna be honest, this is a shit application. It's obvious you didn't put much effort into it, if you want reference for good applications look at accepted ones to see an acceptable limit. Yeah you are a good, fun, mad player on the server, but having a small application like this doesn't make you look good at all. Lack of grammar, punctuation and overall effort. Please fix. -1

Edited by Saint
Added the -1.

NEUTRAL :: I have only really spoken to this egg head a few times so I haven't really gotten to know him, but from what I have seen he is alright. The application could be fixed in a few places that are either incorrect or short.

• Advisor

+1 Yes application is a bit small but honestly one of the easiest people to deal with and will always go out of his way for anyone and to keep RP alive!