Rooster

Rooster's Event Master Application

Steam Name: Rooster

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly? Yes, you could say i use it every chance i get :P

Steam ID: 76561198071120219

In-game name and rank: Reed "Roosta" Chicane - Commander of the Incinerator Troopers

Time Played: 1 week 5 days  (as of 28/10/2017)

Why are you applying for this position?:
I am appyling for this position because i see event masters and think, they have the best job. Every event im inspired by the different events and how well set up some can be. I feel as though i have taken from the server and not given back and so by appyling for this i hope to give back to everyone the fun times they have given me.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?:
By me becoming staff, i believe i can be very helpful to the server. Not every event has to be this one large battle between the imperials and (insert basic enemy here. EXAMPLE: Rebel, jedi, enemy sith etc.) Events can be simple as having simulations between regiments, inspections of bunks/troopers, etc.  I would be willing to set up small events to keep the server entertained between main events and such.

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them:
No this would be the first time i'm applying for a staff position

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:
No warnings, bans or kicks. However one day i was accidently banned due to a mistake in steam ID selection (just thought id mention it just in case)

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?:
Events don't need to be huge scale battles, regiments, such as attack regiments and similar, don't have much to do during the time between missions, so adding a small inspection, training event or even holding small contests between regiments can be more than enjoyable during the time we are on ship.

Anything else you would like to add:
The point i'm making in my application is that as much as large events are awesome, the down time during on ship can be a bit boring, ive noticed this a bit, but small events can be just as good as large events.

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master:

Ancient Sith Sarcophagus
MAP: On Ship

EVENT CHARACTERS:

FRIENDLY:
Chief Archaeologist Tenser - He leads most archaeology expeditions.

Health: 200
Weapons: DH-17

Archaeologist's - Tenser's Men
Health: 1500
Weapons: DH-17
Amount: 2

Security Detail-Shock models
Health: 2000
Weapons: Westar, DH-17
Amount: 3

ENEMY:
Ancient Sith Lord - A very old, very powerful sith lord with the ability to corrupt peoples minds

Health: 10000 - cannot die until certain point in event.
Weapons: Lightsaber but can only use combust and lightning once every five minutes , Cloak, noclip/flying

EVENT:
A team of archaeologists are making a stop aboard the Star Destroyer after making an invaluable discovery on the planet Korriban, an ancient unknown sith lords Sarcophagus. The team arrive aboard the Star Destroyer and move the sarcophagus into the sith temple only allowing the Chief Archaeologist inside. The highest ranking sith lord online will then ask the Chief Archaeologist to remove the lid of the sarcophagus to reveal the perfectly preserved body of a sith lord along with some artifacts such as a holocron, lightsaber and datapad(Journal). However Due to the sarcophagus being opened the sith lords spirit is set free and kills the Chief Archaeologist then takes the artifacts and hides them across the ship stating to everyone on board that he wants to play a game with them and will allow them the chance to defeat him if they can return all the artifacts to his sarcophagus, however if they don't find the artifacts he will launch the ship into a planet killing them all. The crew will then set out to find the pieces, the sith lord will then control the minds of the archaeology team and their security detail to hinder their progress in finding the artifacts, whether by killing people who hold the artifact or hiding the artifact in a different place. When all the pieces are placed back in the sarcophagus the sith lord materialises and can be killed (his health is then set to 5000). After killing the sith lord anyone under his influence will then go mad but wont attack, they will then be treated by the MT's or executed depending on Emporer Palpatines (or highest ranking official online) the sarcophagus will then be reopened and any artifacts will remain in the sith temple for study.

DISTRESS BEACON:

MAP: Kashyyk

EVENT CHARACTERS:

FRIENDLY:
Commander Henry of the 339th Forest Troopers stationed on Kashyyk
Health: 2000
Weapons: Westar, Pulse Cannon

339th Forest Troopers
Health: 1500
Weapons: Westar, Pulse Cannon
Amount: 3

ENEMY:
Rebel Wookie Forces
Health and Amount: Depending on the size of the server 5-15 Wookies with 5000 - 1500 respectivly.
Weapons: Bowcasters or stolen Imperial weapons (E-11's or DLT-19's)

PRE-EVENT:
After the Navy recieve a distress signal from the planet of Kashyyk from an Imperial Outpost, with no message except the word HELP, Troopers are taken to debrief to be told that we they recieved a distress signal from the planet and that all they were told was HELP. Life scans of the area have been ineffective due to the high density of the surrounding forest area. Troops hop on board shuttles and descend to the planet.

EVENT: 
SET up time: 5-10 minutes- Troopers will be setting up a staging area securing the immediate perimeter with engineers making a small temporary base. 
Troopers will secure the area and be on the look out for any unidentified forces, the mission will then start to move towards the outpost. The troopers will find the remnants of a battle, with dead troopers scattered across the base, some one will then spot a wookie scout. Recon units are sent out to assess the situation, that's when they find the remaining Forest troopers gagged and tied up. They return the troopers to base, Commander Henry reports that they were attacked by a group of rebellious Wookies and took them prisoner, they also state that they didn't set off the distress signal. Explosions are then set off throughout the outpost (Detpacks are thrown around by the EM). Wookies then start attacking the base trying to kill everyone in site. Eventually the wookies will be slaughtered leaving the one alive to interrogate to find out how they managed such a sophistcated attack.

AFTER EVENT:
After returning to the Star Destroyer, ISB will take the wookie to ISB HQ and interrogate the wookie to find out who helped them plan the attack. The wookie will then spill information about a group of mandalorian warriors who helped them train and fight on the planet of vanour. ISB will hand this information to MHC and MHC will plan what to do from there.

Neutral 

Positives

Cool Guy

Trustful

Mature (Mostly)

Events Are (Somewhat) Unique

Negatives

Parts Of The Events Don't Make Sense To Me

The "Training Simulation" Is More Of A Competition

"Training Simulation" Event Will Take A While For It To End

K Bi

30 minutes ago, FiveZ said:

Neutral 

Positives

Cool Guy

Trustful

Mature (Mostly)

Negatives

K Bi

I agree, Neutral

1 hour ago, FiveZ said:

Neutral 

Positives

Cool Guy

Trustful

Mature (Mostly)

Negatives

Same as, Neutral.

3 hours ago, FiveZ said:

Neutral 

Positives

Cool Guy

Trustful

Mature (Mostly)

Negatives

K Bi

Agreed  NEUTRAL from me

Goodluck!

On 10/1/2017 at 5:07 PM, FiveZ said:

Neutral 

Positives

Cool Guy

Trustful

Mature (Mostly)

Negatives

K Bi

Changing to +1

• The sith event was great . Good RP and interesting
  • Seen you more active on the Server
  • Kewl guy

Good Luck :)

*Edit* : Spelling Errors

+1

Active

Always helping with events and brings his whole regiment with him!!

Only thing I dislike is your first event. I believe you need to scratch that whole thing a come up with a new event. Just edit your original app and make a new event. 

Good luck

16 hours ago, FiveZ said:

Neutral 

Positives

Cool Guy

Trustful

Mature (Mostly)

Negatives

K Bi

Agreed,

Hermes

Instead of quoting someone to get my forum post up / not add anything new. I'm actually going to put some thought into my response and give you a new look from a different perspective

wow something that he actually needs to improve. no way

In Game

In game you are a respectable member of the community and have made no efforts to display yourself in such an opposite equivalent

You are trustworthy, mature and overall a nice guy.

The App

The Questions are alright, you get your point across and the ideas you want to bring quickly and effectively

Although the people inside the server prefer longer paragraph's and sentences to show you put effort into the app, Guess I'm in the minority as I prefer short and sweet and to the point

The Events are, questionable to interesting and new

The First event, I believe you were attempting to show a new perspective to something that hasn't really been done much. I've got a perfect idea of how this event will play out in my mind, and i like the direction of it as well. Train troops and enforce seriousness

With that being said, I'm in the middle when it comes to this event, as for me on-ship events don't make a lick of sense. Not one bit, how exactly does a rebel fleet only attack one star destroyer and the other's are not bothered with? And also how did they get past the imperial fleet to begin with? They would get slaughtered by the other star destroyers surrounding us as they've legitimately put themselves into a trap. Although you've taken the 'Hidden in Cargo' approach and I will admit it's a tad more interesting then what I've just said

The Second Event, plays out how it sounds and is interesting to read, I like how the troopers will have this tenseness to it as they don't know when they're going to be attacked. Overall I like this event a lot more then the previous one, as I feel it makes more sense and will play out a lot better then the previous one

+1 While their are minor hiccups in your app I overall think that you apart of the staff team will benefit the server, after all that's what everyone should be judging on

On 01/10/2017 at 10:07 PM, FiveZ said:

Neutral 

Positives

Cool Guy

Trustful

Mature (Mostly)

Negatives

K Bi

Well said, neutral from me

On 10/1/2017 at 5:05 PM, cast said:

Instead of quoting someone to get my forum post up / not add anything new. I'm actually going to put some thought into my response and give you a new look from a different perspective

wow something that he actually needs to improve. no way

In Game

In game you are a respectable member of the community and have made no efforts to display yourself in such an opposite equivalent

You are trustworthy, mature and overall a nice guy.

The App

The Questions are alright, you get your point across and the ideas you want to bring quickly and effectively

Although the people inside the server prefer longer paragraph's and sentences to show you put effort into the app, Guess I'm in the minority as I prefer short and sweet and to the point

The Events are, questionable to interesting and new

The First event, I believe you were attempting to show a new perspective to something that hasn't really been done much. I've got a perfect idea of how this event will play out in my mind, and i like the direction of it as well. Train troops and enforce seriousness

With that being said, I'm in the middle when it comes to this event, as for me on-ship events don't make a lick of sense. Not one bit, how exactly does a rebel fleet only attack one star destroyer and the other's are not bothered with? And also how did they get past the imperial fleet to begin with? They would get slaughtered by the other star destroyers surrounding us as they've legitimately put themselves into a trap. Although you've taken the 'Hidden in Cargo' approach and I will admit it's a tad more interesting then what I've just said

The Second Event, plays out how it sounds and is interesting to read, I like how the troopers will have this tenseness to it as they don't know when they're going to be attacked. Overall I like this event a lot more then the previous one, as I feel it makes more sense and will play out a lot better then the previous one

+1 While their are minor hiccups in your app I overall think that you apart of the staff team will benefit the server, after all that's what everyone should be judging on

Agreed, neutral

JK +1 cbf writing a huge response on my phone so maybe when I get home

+1 great idea behind the events people just don't understand the concept

9 hours ago, Sal said:

On 06/10/2017 at 4:34 AM, Hisoka said:

On 05/10/2017 at 9:53 PM, wflizzi said:

On 04/10/2017 at 0:43 PM, Ben said:

On 02/10/2017 at 1:05 PM, cast said:

On 02/10/2017 at 11:07 AM, Hermes said:

On 02/10/2017 at 4:17 AM, Cronos said:

On 02/10/2017 at 0:58 AM, Rocket said:

On 01/10/2017 at 8:12 PM, Twinkie said:

On 01/10/2017 at 7:38 PM, Stephano said:

On 01/10/2017 at 7:07 PM, FiveZ said:

Thankyou ALL for all the feedback i appreciate it so much.

*EDIT* I have scrapped the first event and changed it to something that i find is much better and way more fun.

I am now changing my neutral to a plus one

Whenever I see you, you are acting sensibly and mature - good qualities for an event master.

You don't minge, even with powerful weapons such as the flamethrower.

So good luck and I hope to see you around more!

Twinkie

Hi Roosta,

This application is beyond exceptional. The story behind the first event is thrilling and exciting. It surely is beautiful. It's formatted a bit poorly, suffers some grammatical errors, but it's wonderful. 

I've seen you in game multiple times, showing pure excellence in the field of Commander. You're mature, your friendly, you're one of the best commanders in the way of leadership and management.

Only question from me is, when the 2nd event ends, will there be a part 2? As it sounds as it leads into another part.

+1 from me, overall excellence.

Thanks, 

Maxine.

On 08/10/2017 at 7:40 AM, Solarium said:

On 08/10/2017 at 0:46 PM, Twinkie said:

On 08/10/2017 at 6:31 PM, Cronos said:

19 hours ago, Cody said:

47 minutes ago, goliath said:

5 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

Hi Roosta,

This application is beyond exceptional. The story behind the first event is thrilling and exciting. It surely is beautiful. It's formatted a bit poorly, suffers some grammatical errors, but it's wonderful. 

I've seen you in game multiple times, showing pure excellence in the field of Commander. You're mature, your friendly, you're one of the best commanders in the way of leadership and management.

Only question from me is, when the 2nd event ends, will there be a part 2? As it sounds as it leads into another part.

+1 from me, overall excellence.

Thanks, 

Maxine.

Thankyou all for your support it means alot to me! :3 

And maxine your post made smirk like a small child you've brightened my day tenfold xD to answer your question yes this would lead to a part 2 maybe the start of a campaign 

+1 

Active

Is easily a cooperative person

Has good ideas for events

Is responsible (most of the time)

Is not afraid to have a good time when there is time for it 

Good detail with app

Could have generated a different map other than Kashyyk (due to it being a common map for event ideas)

Above all else a great application 

I'm not sure what was so difficult to understand about those events. 

• Brilliant ideas for events
  • Friendly
  • Active
  • Creative (We rarely have events where the event characters are actually friendlies from what I've seen)

However:

• Tad mingey

Nonetheless, it's a +1 from me

1 hour ago, Jester said:

I'm not sure what was so difficult to understand about those events. 

They are talking about the event i made before an edit. But thankyou for feedback :3

+ 1

• Helps out massively in events
  • Has cool event ideas (I'm a particular fan of the sarcophagus event)
  • Would be a great member of the staff team

GOOD LUCK!