Crims Mod app (New)

Steam Name: Crims

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169951846/home

In game name and rank: Crims - prophet

Time Played: 1w 4d 15hr

Why are you applying for this position?: i am applying for this position because i really enjoy play SWRP and this is my favourite server to play on, i believe that being a staff member will be interesting to be so i can help other players get along in the game. i have previous experience with being staff and believe i could be a good member.  i would like to bring as much help to the community as possible. I also wish to help with stopping with all the mingeing that i see around myself when i see no staff around. i would find being staff to be better to be as well due to myself being a sith and having alot of free time on my hands and i would like to spend most of that time helping with ooc enquiries/problems.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I believe being apart of the staff, i can be be helpful where ever im needed, im always willing to help troubled people or people just needing some assistance. i find myself to be a responsible person yet fun and easy to get along with. I can be fun but serious when needed to be. I believe i can be very helpful towards other players becuase ive seen many Points of view and understand how some players may be feeling.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

• Millenia Gaming (admin) shut down
  • Rogue Gaming (Head Event Master) shut down
  • Imperial Gaming (Event Master)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:  No i havent had any warnings or bans

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I believe i can bring another respected staff member to the server that is willing to help in any situation. I believe i can help other staff if their in need and when players need me. My dedication towards this server is still fresh and im willing to put even more into the server.

Anything else you would like to add:

I try to be active as much as possible being on for roughly 3-5 hours during weekdays and as much as i can during weekends trying to mix it with work

Any feedback would be appreciated :)

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Neutral 

Application leads me to believe you are older than 7, more research required.

(neutral, need to see you around more to make a true judgement, GL with the application)

+1, I think Crims would be an awesome TMOD he is a very good player overall. His personality is amazing and he's not to aggresive but can deal with a situation correctly.

• Upvote 2