Regal's EM application

Steam Name: [AG]Regal

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly? yes and yes

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:75907012

In-game name and rank: My in-game rank is master seargent and my name is Regal.

Time Played: 5days and 30 minutes

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for event master because i think i can work with other Event masters to create wonderful and interesting events all troops wil enjoy.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?: I am a very creative person so i can come up with events that are original and also interesting. i am also very organised and can keep the event running smooth. I will make a google docs with all the event info and distribute it to all event characters and commander plus to make sure they can refer to them if they are lost.

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them: Yes i have been a event master on Aeonic Gaming.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: no

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?: I can take feedback from troops and improve scenarios for all troops. If a player informs me about an event and how it could be better i would consider that and will try improving my events to be more enjoyable. I can use my creativity to create fun events and i will use feedback from troops to sharpen my creativity.

Anything else you would like to add: I am on most days and am usually on during prime hours. I am also a keen learner and will take all critisism as constructive critisism. I am also an active listener and i am willing to listen paitiently to anyones opinion.

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master:

Example 1: We are having a debreif with Emporer palpitine. A rebel trooper had disguised himself as a Storm trooper. The storm trooper along with an IC try executing the Emporer. They fail and are tortured before being executed. The emporer is enraged and orders the genecide of the entire race. the troopers are then transported to a chosen planet. There they will excute masses of civilians. The civilians have called for help from the rebels. After the civilians have been exterminated a small squadron of rebels will be swiss cheesed. in debrief emporer palpitine will spread propaganda about how great the empire is and it will be a moral booster for the troops.

Example 2: A virus from supplies has struck down the ship. half the ship is very sick and are either in the medbay or barley staying alive. Sensing the weakness on the ship pirates have their eyes set out on our ship. The pirates fight their way up to the bridge and have taken control of the ship we are under the control of them. Slowly the troops single the pirates out and then assisinate them quietly to weaken the end force. To save themselves the troops plant explosives on to the ship. once the explosives have been planted the sick are snuck onto ships and escape followed by the healthy troopers. The star destroyer is pulverised. we land on a planet where we nurse our sick troopers back to health. Then we receive another ship from the empire. ( this event will only be done when emporer palpitine is not on)

• Downvote 2

Ohh boy, here we go again. (On phone so no quotes)

Why is there a debrief? The emperor does not just call a debrief because he wants to.

Why an IC? Is this IC a part of the conspiracy, or did he just decide to join in for the fun of it?

1) The emperor only lost his cool ONCE, when his giant space laser was blown up by some idiots in an aluminium falcon. 

2) WHAT? Where did this mysterious race come from? This and the following statements make me think that he/they are not human, by they somehow managed to sneak into a HUMAN ONLY military vessel? (Thrown don't count, he is special)

3) The emperor is a cold, manipulating genious. Unless this race posed a significant threat to his power, there is no way he would order genoside. It would cost to mutch and could cause further rebellions in the system.

event 1 TL;DR

Kill 2 assassins, shoot at civilians for no reason and then kill swaths of rebels.

Again, I am not bothered to do event 2 soo..

event 2 TL;DR

With half of the players sitting out, pirates attack the ship. After some back and forth, the pirates are killed. The troops then blow up the ship and magically make it with the wounded to the surface and wait for another ship.

I think it goes without saying:

• Advisor

-1 The events currently are bland and lack the clear defined execution needed. I suggest spending more time on writing out your two event ideas.

Also, yes preparing Google docs before hand will make your job easier but you don't have to tell commander's step by step of what's going to happen. A general guideline of Who, What, When, Where and Why will suffice as they are part of the immersion as well.

-1 The events that you have written out are pretty shite and don't look very fun. Adding onto what Papa Goliath said.

17 hours ago, Regal said:

Example 1: We are having a debrief with Emperor Palpatine. A rebel trooper, who has disguised himself as a Stormtrooper, along with an ICtry assassinate the Emperor. They fail and are captured,  tortured then executed. The Emperor is so enraged that he orders the genocide of the entire race. The troopers are then transported to the planet where they then execute masses of civilians. The civilians then call for help from the rebels. After the civilians have been exterminateda small squadron of rebels arrive, who are then swiss cheesed. At the debrief, Emperor Palpatine will spread propaganda about how great the empire is which will be a moral booster for the troops.

> The Emperor would not just host a debrief for no reason, there has to be a reason why he would call everyone there in the first place.

> When did the Rebel get on the ship? How did he get on the ship? In RP or just set to the job?

> Why would the Imperial Commandos try and assassinate the Emperor if it is only a single rebel trooper who is in disguise?

> Why would they try and kill him at a debrief, which is full of dozens of troopers that would gun them down before they could get the first shot off?

> The Emperor wouldn't just go down to the nearest planet and kill every living thing because a single Rebel tried to kill him.

> The Rebels would never come to a planet where the Empire has enough forces that they can wipe out an entire civilisation on the planet.

> What the fuck does "Swiss Cheesed" mean?

> Why would the Emperor hold a second debrief where he spreads propaganda about how great the Empire is when it would just be his troops present, considering they just exterminated every living person on the planet.

17 hours ago, Regal said:

Example 2: A virus that got onto the ship via tainted supplies, has struck down the ship. Half of the ship is very sick and are either in the medbay or barely alive. Sensing the weakness aboard the ship, pirates set out to plunder the ship. The pirates fight their way up to the bridge and take control of the ship. Slowly, the troops single the pirates out and swiftly assassinate them to weaken the remaining troops aboardTo save themselves, the troops plant explosives around the ship. Once the explosives have been planted, the sick are snuck onto awaiting ships, shuttles and escape pods and escape the ship, followed by the healthy troopers. The star destroyer is then pulverised. We land on a planet where we nurse our sick troopers back to health. We then receive another ship from the Empire. (This event will only be done when Emperor Palpatine is not on) 

> How on Earth would they be able to sneak a virus into secure Imperial Cargo?

> What do that 1/2 of the ship do? Sit around and do nothing for the event? Seems like fun.

> Why would the pirates know that the ship was sick, and if it was, why would they come onto the ship with the virus onboard?

> If we killed most of the pirates by 'drawing them out', why did we need to blow up the ship?

> When a ship explodes, it would be ripped apart, not pulverised.

> What exactly would we do on the planet? Sit around with our fingers in our arses?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just to note, the blue text is what I changed into proper wording/grammar/spelling.

Edited by pinejack

-1I think that if you changed the event ideas to make a little more sense than you could have potential to get more positive responses but for now I think you should go onto a document and talk to some of the current EM's to see what you could do to improve your ideas and make them actually playable.

• Upvote 2

-1 - Yea again, I agree with all comments above. Regal, some of the extra information that you have tried to include just simply does not make sense or is not really prepared correctly. One thing I can commend you on is your activity on SWRP. But in terms of becoming an EM, nah soz bro. Put more time in the server and into applications and then you might get somewhere. 

On 28/03/2017 at 1:09 PM, pinejack said:

-1 The events that you have written out are pretty shite and don't look very fun. Adding onto what Papa Goliath said.

> The Emperor would not just host a debrief for no reason, there has to be a reason why he would call everyone there in the first place.

> When did the Rebel get on the ship? How did he get on the ship? In RP or just set to the job?

> Why would the Imperial Commandos try and assassinate the Emperor if it is only a single rebel trooper who is in disguise?

> Why would they try and kill him at a debrief, which is full of dozens of troopers that would gun them down before they could get the first shot off?

> The Emperor wouldn't just go down to the nearest planet and kill every living thing because a single Rebel tried to kill him.

> The Rebels would never come to a planet where the Empire has enough forces that they can wipe out an entire civilisation on the planet.

> What the fuck does "Swiss Cheesed" mean?

> Why would the Emperor hold a second debrief where he spreads propaganda about how great the Empire is when it would just be his troops present, considering they just exterminated every living person on the planet.

> How on Earth would they be able to sneak a virus into secure Imperial Cargo?

> What do that 1/2 of the ship do? Sit around and do nothing for the event? Seems like fun.

> Why would the pirates know that the ship was sick, and if it was, why would they come onto the ship with the virus onboard?

> If we killed most of the pirates by 'drawing them out', why did we need to blow up the ship?

> When a ship explodes, it would be ripped apart, not pulverised.

> What exactly would we do on the planet? Sit around with our fingers in our arses?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just to note, the blue text is what I changed into proper wording/grammar/spelling.

IMG_0316.JPG

Edited by goliath

Denied. Poor event plans, that show little to no effort. General community disapproval. if still wish to become event master, you can reapply in 2 weeks.

Edited by Guskywalker