Predator's Tier 1 Application

Predator

What is your In-game name:

Aquila (changing it back to Predator next time I get on)

Steam ID:

Steam link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088794546/

Play time:

1130 hours in gmod and 3 weeks (1 and a half weeks before the reset ages ago and 1 week 6 days and 15 hours after reset)

Have you used PAC Before:

No, but I have seen it been used

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I can be trusted because I have no history of abusing glitches, abuse of players, staff or any game mechanic. I don’t see the point in exploiting game glitches because it ruins the experience for me and other players. I try to do my best in everything I do and achieve.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I see PAC 3 as a DLC to the server and I think it would be a very nice effect on my gameplay and roleplaying ability. I believe that it will be good visually and physically on the server and I suggest more people should use it for the “immersion” for the role playing effect. I like the effect it has on the server and it looks more "official" for example: If you are presenting a speech and have your hands behind you back pacing on the stage. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): 

I think I deserve it because I am a solid and hard worker for the server, I help staff out whenever I get the chance to and if they require my help I will oblige, I have put many hours into the server and helping out mates and staff on the server, as well as regiments. As stated in the paragraph before, I would like to have my game to have a nice, fresh and new touch to the atmosphere 

(EDIT: CHANGED COLOURS)

Reasons

Has been caught being very disrespectful to other players in ooc in the past.

Although you have been playing the server for a long time you recently had quite a large break and have only come back to the community recently.

The application is a bit hard to read i suggest changing the colour.

However i wish you luck in your application process

12 minutes ago, Imposing said:

Reasons

Asked me to plus one his application.

Has been caught being very toxic to other players in ooc.

Although you have been playing the server for a long time you recently had quite a large break and have only come back to the community recently.

agreed -1

13 minutes ago, Nero said:

-1 caught telling players to +1 hiS application. Very hard to read font and is disrespectful to players.

for 1. Ive never seen you before and how new are you to the server 2. Telling people to F* off because they arent doing their job properly isnt player disrespect and if u have proper evidence of me disrespecting players then by all means bring it forward, but don't use that reason without evidence to back it up

3 minutes ago, Excalibur said:

advertising app

you have only recently returned to the community 

has disrespected players in the past 

Advertising app included me saying to imposing

"Plus one ples *Link to this page*" now idk if that consists of advertising or having a joke with a mate

1 minute ago, Predator said:

for 1. Ive never seen you before and how new are you to the server 2. Telling people to F* off because they arent doing their job properly isnt player disrespect and if u have proper evidence of me disrespecting players then by all means bring it forward, but don't use that reason without evidence to back it up

can you put this discussion in the pm's?

40 minutes ago, Imposing said:

Reasons

Asked me to plus one his application.

Fair points there except im a bit confused on the whole "advertising part" because all i said was "Plus one ples" now idk if u took that as advertisement or a joke but tbh i wanted u to have a run over it cause your my mate

Just now, Predator said:

Fair points there except im a bit confused on the whole "advertising part" because all i said was "Plus one ples" now idk if u took that as advertisement or a joke but tbh i wanted u to have a run over it cause your my mate

My bad then, How ever my opinion is my opinion and others should judge him by what they have personally seen

On 25/09/2017 at 0:01 AM, Imposing said:

Reasons

Already broke a rule of PAC. Do not advertise you PAC app.

On 25/09/2017 at 10:11 PM, Stephano said:

Neutral, can be quite disrespectful towards people but I don't really see him abusing PAC and I would like to see what he can produce.

I am changing my -1 to a NEUTRAL after seeing him around the server and for the reason stated above

• 1 month later...
  • Ridge locked this topic