Vladimir's Mod App (Please Delete)

Steam Name: pizzaboy1738

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189217395

In game name and rank: Inquisitor Trainee Vladimir

Time Played: 3d 2hrs 15 mins

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for the role of staff as I would like to be part of this bigger community and help this server strive to its fullest. I have a passion for helping people and a staff job is exactly that, I feel I could strive to the best of my ability and show Imperial Gaming what I got. I hate the fact that certain players can ruin the experience for others but that's why we have moderators and admins. I put the players above all as they deserve my full attention, as described for life, they will and have to live out one to the fullest. So to finish of this statement, the reason I want to apply for moderator is to help the community out and having that extra staff member can mean a lot.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Allowing me to be apart of the staff team will prove to you what I am actually capable of. I always get the job done without questioning. I am and will continue to be an active member throughout the community. Having an extra staff on hand will be helpful as well as I can bring my expertise I have acquired from staffing over few servers.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Pilex Gaming - Admin

FalloutAU - Moderator

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have had three but the last one I received was two months ago.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring my skills, past staff experiences and my maturity. I also can bring my activeness which averages around 3-6 hours a day and more hours on the weekends. I am a hard-working, dedicated player and this server is quite literally, my second home. 

Anything else you would like to add: I understand some of you remembered me as a minge but I can reassure you, that person, that minge, I left back at the door a long time ago and it will never back. I am working my way through the server, most people call me Vlad, I am not vlad just to make you all more aware.

Terms
I, Vladimir, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Beer Man.png

Edited by {IG} Qantas
Too Soon

-1 You were unbanned 4 days ago from a permanent ban. I am also pretty sure that there is a 1 month ban from all applications from the date that you are unbanned to when you can then apply for any position or rank again. I don't think that I need to say much more than that.

1 minute ago, pinejack said:

-1 You were unbanned 4 days ago from a permanent ban. I am also pretty sure that there is a 1 month ban from all applications from the date that you are unbanned to when you can then apply for any position or rank again.

-1 too soon

23 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 You were unbanned 4 days ago from a permanent ban. I am also pretty sure that there is a 1 month ban from all applications from the date that you are unbanned to when you can then apply for any position or rank again. I don't think that I need to say much more than that.

@Little5avage

-1 oh jeez. Where to begin alright was permabanned no good. As a whole I don't like you very much you can come of as an very annoying person. Every time you seem to need to duel you go ago which is frustrating for myself and fellow Sith as you won't improve if you don't allow your self to. Activity wise you not that bad probably want to improve you time though still as you are just recently back.

14 minutes ago, Stephano said:

-1 oh jeez. Where to begin alright was permabanned no good. As a whole I don't like you very much you can come of as an very annoying person. Every time you seem to need to duel you go ago which is frustrating for myself and fellow Sith as you won't improve if you don't allow your self to. Activity wise you not that bad probably want to improve you time though still as you are just recently back.

All g Stephano, but if I am annoying, tell me because if I am and you don't tell me, that is on you, not me and I am not the duelling type of person. I prefer to be promoted and show my capabilities then duel really.

2 hours ago, Stephano said:

Agree -1

4 hours ago, Stephano said:

How does him not wanting to duel relate to a moderator application?

On Topic:

You have good intentions Vladimir and your application is pretty good. Downside is you have been recently perma banned.