Sebastien Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: Zovio

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199867275

In game name and rank: Sebastien, Commander of Storm Commandos

Time Played:  3 Days and 15 Hours, this will jump up due to school holidays

Why are you applying for this position?:  I want to be able to take some initiative within the Imperial Gaming community, I realise that alot of people see me as a minge but that was the old me. If I get this role I believe I will gain a better image and I will make a huge effort to stop minging COMPLETELY!

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Well honestly I have been helping out a lot on the server and I believe with more power I can help out more to give users and staff a better roleplay experience through out the server. I would like to spend my time helping out the community with any issue it has, like someone new to the server or Imperial, someone breaking rules on purpose or not and helping or setting up event when ever asked.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:I have been staff on Minecraft servers before but I am aware that does not count.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: This is probably the part which decides if I get in or not but I have 12 Warnings, although none of them are active. I added a screenshot rather than listing. 
Screenshot_234.png.38bf2c432b6ac370c9803e70b7054525.png

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: Well I believe I can bring a lot to the server like giving people tools and helping the user run them. I can provide help with staffing like, doing admin sits, helping out clueless users and stopping people from doing something they shouldn't be doing. Lastly I will be, be suggesting thing to help improve the server which I have already done successfully.

Anything else you would like to add:I am formerly known as a minge and I will take this role very seriously and stop all of my bad ways. I feel my mingey habits are caused by boredom and lack of change so I feel this will solve it.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Downvote 2

Sorry, but why the fuck did you make a staff application when you were warned not 4 hours ago for RDM (which is what a majority of your warns are for). You are not mature (as shown by your 12 total warnings), you are constantly rude, mingey and disrespectful to other regiments. You have 3 days play time, your application is atrocious to read, you have no valid prior staffing experience and you've tried to make your application look larger than it is by using huge text. I am honestly surprised that you have not been removed from your commanding rank with the amount of shit you have done and I have no idea how you are going to "stop minging completely" when you are probably one of the most mingey people on the server at this current time. 

EDIT: Also, why are you arguing with Ridge, a Senior Admin on the server, at which of your warns are and are not active.

1 minute ago, pinejack said:

EDIT: Also, why are you arguing with Ridge, a Senior Admin on the server, at which of your warns are and are not active.

I am not arguing, i am clearly showing that it is not active and as I said I am probably not going to get this rank but I wanted to take intiative

1 minute ago, Hisoka said:

Come back when you take the server seriously.

19 minutes ago, Zovioo said:

I am formerly known as a minge and I will take this role very seriously and stop all of my bad ways. I feel my mingey habits are caused by boredom and lack of change so I feel this will solve it.

Just now, Zovioo said:

I am not arguing, i am clearly showing that it is not active and as I said I am probably not going to get this rank but I wanted to take intiative

What I do not understand is yes, the server is actively looking for more staff, but can everyone stop wasting both your own and the communities time by posting an application that YOU know is not worthy enough to be accepted, whether that be because the application has no effort put into it, or because you as a player do not have what it takes (and you are aware of that).

Just now, Zovioo said:
  Just now, Hisoka said:

Come back when you take the server seriously.

18 minutes ago, Zovioo said:

I am formerly known as a minge and I will take this role very seriously and stop all of my bad ways. I feel my mingey habits are caused by boredom and lack of change so I feel this will solve it.

That's why you were warned 4 hours ago for RDM?

Just now, pinejack said:

What I do not understand is yes, the server is actively looking for more staff, but can everyone stop wasting both your own and the communities time by posting an application that YOU know is not worthy enough to be accepted, whether that be because the application has no effort put into it, or because you as a player do not have what it takes (and you are aware of that).

I understand what you mean and if we could take this to pms that would be great!

Just now, Hisoka said:

It doesn't work like that, you can't just STOP being a minge because you want to become staff. You need to prove yourself, the only thing you've proven is that you're one of the biggest minges on the server who took money out of their mom's credit card just to get a higher role in the server. You are in no way fit to be a staff member and I don't understand why you're even trying to apply without any effort of making a change. Fix your attitude.

I haven't given money to the server, someone bought it for me

9 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

It doesn't work like that, you can't just STOP being a minge because you want to become staff. You need to prove yourself, the only thing you've proven is that you're one of the biggest minges on the server who took money out of their mom's credit card just to get a higher role in the server. You are in no way fit to be a staff member and I don't understand why you're even trying to apply without any effort of making a change. Fix your attitude.

@Hisoka Half of this post wasn't needed...Try and keep it helpful and constructive.

here we go

The App:

It's meh leaning towards bad, you kinda repeat your second question in the third and overall needs more detail. You state that when becoming T-MOD you will become more 'serious' and that 'If I get this role I believe I will gain a better image!'

But to your dismay, change doesn't begin when someone else decides you get a role, it happens when you make an effort to clear your image and interact with the community in a professional manner. In saying this, I have not seen any changes or effects to your personality (What I've seen is a lot worse, but i'll get to that)

Also twelve warns? And recent? I'm glad you were honest and showing validity but anyone applying for a staffing role should never have that amount

In Game:

Horrible, Mingey attitude, In fact I'm wondering how you aren't banned / kicked / demoted

Although saying this, If you truly want to change. Try and interact with the community and take things seriously. Find new ways to approach situations instead of being your past self / taking actions you would normally do (since you've been this way for awhile i'm considering your actions would be the 'norm')

That's all I want to say, and have to say.

Although I'm certain this app won't be accepted, I wish you the best of luck with your attitude change. I'm always looking forward to meeting people actively seeking seriousness

btw lower the font, similar to mine. don't go higher then 16 / 20

a forum post stating that you would become more serious and acting upon that would've been a much better choice.

Guest Excalibur

Immature

look at all those warns

mingy attitude

seems like you don't even try to follow the rules

low play time

Due to your mingy actions, you haven't really earned anyone's trust or respect.

36 minutes ago, Zovioo said:

A change will not come from you becoming staff, it will come through commitment and action from yourself.

29 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Sorry, but why the fuck did you make a staff report when you were warned not 4 hours ago for RDM (which is what a majority of your warns are for). You are not mature (as shown by your 12 total warnings), you are constantly rude, mingey and disrespectful to other regiments. You have 3 days play time, your application is atrocious to read, you have no valid prior staffing experience and you've tried to make your application look larger than it is by using huge text. I am honestly surprised that you have not been removed from your commanding rank with the amount of shit you have done and I have no idea how you are going to "stop minging completely" when you are probably one of the most mingey people on the server at this current time. 

this ^ explains it well. -Support.

very disrespectful to me

very mingey

you just want to change your reputation by changing who your character are. Instead of trying to change regiments and changing your name, how about you act like the idol a commander of SC is supposed to be

P.S i dont think you can regain your reputation no matter how much you change characters. your past is your past and you now is still yourself so fix yourself.

Hi Sebastien,

I can't begin to say how bad this App is. I am sorry, but its so awful. Your intention and idea is clear, but how you express that is very poor. Any word created by the languages across the span of history, can't explain how bad this is. 

1. "If I get this role I believe I will gain a better image and I will make a huge effort to stop minging COMPLETELY!". What you are saying is, that if you DON'T get it, you will continue to be a minge. 

2. "I feel my mingey habits are caused by boredom and lack of change so I feel this will solve it." You just stated that you are bored of the server, and the only way to retain your interest is to be Imperial Staff.

3. "Lastly I will be, be suggesting thing to help improve the server which I have already done successfully." It doesn't make sense.

Finally yourself in game. I have had multiple reports that you are being disrespectful to other troopers, within 3 days, 3 different people have seen me about you. Telling me about you being rude.

Miss Maxine.

• Upvote 1
  • Ridge locked this topic