⎛⎝ Toast ⎠⎞ -Meow

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:12700336

In game name and rank:

Dax, Talon Squad Commander

Time Played:

6 Days 12 hours

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying because i have TONS of prior experience in staffing. I believe i can help a lot with the ticket that do pop up, providing a fast and quick response to those in need. I beleive i can help improve user expereince with helpful tips in playing on the server. Ive also had tons of expereince in converting potential minges into active players on other servers i beleive this is better then kicking and banning.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

I can provide in depth support in a lot of issues using my prior experience. Commands come at ease with me and will provide fast response. I am reliable when it comes to solo staff support. It is very easy and natural for me to switch from fun/charming attitude to a more serous and strict attitude when enforcing rules and dealing with minges.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Finest Gamming, Aeon, Diverse Gamming, Floof Gaming, EQD, Meta-struct.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

None

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

A friendly understanding personality. Load of experience as Dev,Super admining and Moderating. Reliable support. In-depth Pac support and commander knowledge to help new commanders.

Anything else you would like to add:

I understand my time played is low but please don't judge upon that. I've played EVERY single day since i've joined and have over 4400 hours on garysmod and id say 80% of it is as a staff member. 

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Toast -Meow
Sorry for the lack of effort was made in a rush updated a bit now tho.

Although I do like you, there is barely any effort or substantial detail included in the application. Yes you're experienced, but this reason alone cannot get you into staff. If you add more detail and reasoning behind your answers then I'll change to +1. 

Guest Excalibur
1 minute ago, Pluto said:

Although I do like you, there is barely any effort or substantial detail included in the application. Yes you're experienced, but this reason alone cannot get you into staff. If you add more detail and reasoning behind your answers then I'll change to +1. 

Unfortunately, I have to agree. -1

Try developing more detail than "I have lots of experience" and just generally add more to the app.

-1 There has been no effort put into this application. You say that you have lots of experience as both staff and developer but you've only listed 6 servers, 5 of which I've never heard of. You haven't told us which positions you've held within these different servers. I really think that you need to edit this application so that it has a LOT more detail put in the application if you really want to have a chance to be a staff member on the server, because I have no idea how you were staff on so many of these servers if this is what you think an acceptable application is. You also do not have a lot of playtime on the server.

7 hours ago, Pluto said:

Agreed with this, -1.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...