Jag

Larry Pac3 Tier 1

What is your In-game name: - X - Larry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:126512786

Steam linkhttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213291300/

Play time: 2 weeks and 3 days

Why should you be trusted with PAC : I would use it to make RP more realistic. I have been with the server for roughly 4-7 month.  I enforce serious RP.  I am fairly mature for my age.

Why do you want PAC: To help express character. To progress further in skill and to see if anyone else likes my pac ask them how i can improve and also question them on some of their ideas to have different points of view. I also wish to make the server more known as a serious RP server.

Why do you deserve PAC: I think i deserve PAC because i have had experience with it and would be able to add to the community . I also think that most people trust me. I wish to make the server have a better reputation so that their will be more people. I also deserve PAC because I know how it works and will be able to impress new joiners to stay on the server.

Have you used PAC Before: Yes I have used pac i know basics and i am learning more and more advanced pac as i go.

5a65b268cae87_show1.thumb.PNG.317b294d443afffbaf0a039db47e8ad5.PNG

Hologram and Holstered weapon (Weapon disappears when its corresponding weapon is selected and used, hologram stops when finished typing and starts when starts typing)

5a65b3158d526_show2.PNG.a641bd38cda386bd55c4337726d10f1b.PNG

(Identification that is toggled to a button)

Edited by Black Leader
To show pac picture
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

Neutral

• Terrible app
  • Nice guy
  • Mauture
  • Responsible

Little more detail required in your app in my opinion..

Goodluck!

26 minutes ago, wflizzi said:

Neutral

• Terrible app
  • Nice guy
  • Mauture
  • Responsible

Little more detail required in your app in my opinion..

Goodluck!

^Agreed, Neutral

Hermes

Neutral

I haven't seen you on much and getting involved with the community much recently, while when you do you do play your character properly and seem to follow the rules. Get more active and I'll change this to a +1

Thank you all the reason I have not been on is mostly because there is nothing for pilots to do which wastes my time having no fun

1 hour ago, Black Leader said:

Thank you all the reason I have not been on is mostly because there is nothing for pilots to do which wastes my time having no fun

Not the best excuse if you still want this application to be considered...

• Inactive
  • Limited detail in application.

12 hours ago, Twinkie said:

ALSO, This application is exactly the same as your old one. 

Making another application while it is still up AND copying it word for word. I read both side by side and both are exactly the same. The only thing different is that your job has changed and your playtime...

Proof

The Left one is this one, and the right one is the 1st one.

LArry.JPG

Actually the reason they are the same is because I kept on updating it till I thought it was good ;) but at that time everyone gave me a -1 from my old one

21 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Not the best excuse if you still want this application to be considered...

• Inactive
  • Limited detail in application.

Tbh u try staying on the server with the only broken reg and all your friends quit

25 minutes ago, Black Leader said:

Tbh u try staying on the server with the only broken reg and all your friends quit

What do you mean broken... What...? Do you mean that there’s nothing for you to do on ship... if so, I believe there’s a lot for you to do on ship you can literally ask to go out and fly and feel free not like the rest of us that are trapped to a confined ship... You also play a major role in events like getting us out of sticky situations or if the map is big you guys normally fly us around the map to our required location. Even in combat you guys are super good... With that amazing shotgun pistol... I believe have many possibilities and with the new Pilot Commander those possibility’s can be made possible. That’s my say and I’m certain that Miss Maxine is going to bring back the Pilot regiment.

1 hour ago, Black Leader said:

Actually the reason they are the same is because I kept on updating it till I thought it was good ;) but at that time everyone gave me a -1 from my old one

Really the only thing updated is the name and time played.... So nothing is better or worse than your old application.

7 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Really the only thing updated is the name and time played.... So nothing is better or worse than your old application.

No I updated the 1st one then i did this one a while later

1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

What do you mean broken... What...? Do you mean that there’s nothing for you to do on ship... if so, I believe there’s a lot for you to do on ship you can literally ask to go out and fly and feel free not like the rest of us that are trapped to a confined ship... You also play a major role in events like getting us out of sticky situations or if the map is big you guys normally fly us around the map to our required location. Even in combat you guys are super good... With that amazing shotgun pistol... I believe have many possibilities and with the new Pilot Commander those possibility’s can be made possible. That’s my say and I’m certain that Miss Maxine is going to bring back the Pilot regiment.

We are barley used in events except for the beginning and when in events and we can fly it's to lagy cause there are 110 people on. and yes we can fly when we want but its flying for 5 mins then saying every thing is clear then landing. Hopefully now the reg is apparently full we can  do training now

On 21/10/2017 at 7:37 AM, Black Leader said:

actually the reason they are the same is because I kept on updating it till I thought it was good ;) but at that time everyone gave me a -1 from my old one

Im sorry but if you were updating your application in the last one why did you not keep it and add a bump saying "re written" it seems like you made one to avoid all the  -1's you got on your previous application, i am a very active player and barely see you around. your application is not that great either. 

On 21/10/2017 at 9:39 AM, Black Leader said:

We are barley used in events except for the beginning and when in events and we can fly it's to lagy cause there are 110 people on. and yes we can fly when we want but its flying for 5 mins then saying every thing is clear then landing. Hopefully now the reg is apparently full we can  do training now

^^^^^^ Okay well, you realise your meant to make your own passive RP yet? You could participate with space battles that navy have , even ask any event master for a dogfight "simulation", you could re arm your ships, refuel the ships you could customise your ships and you can rp get new weapons for them, getting "cargo" or supplies from MHC. and you complain about having nothing to do. i was a solo engineer for 4 days and all i got to do was "fix Elevators", its is creating your own RP and if you do not enjoy it that why are you on a RP server. Im sorry but for everything mention above im going to have to give you a