Robinson's T-mod Application

Steam Name: Presh Zeisty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82917000

In game name and rank: SCAR Captain Robinson

Time Played: 2 Weeks, 0 Days, 5 Hours In Game

2148 Hours of GMod

Why are you applying for this position?: Over my time of playing on Imperial Gaming SWRP, I have seen a lot of mingy and non serious role players. I have finally decided that its time that I use my abilities and skills to assist this server, in continuing it as the best (in my opinion) Star Wars Role Playing server in Australia. I have over my time been graciously able to meet a lot of wonderful people on this server and i want to contribute to allow them and others in the community, to continue to enjoy their time on the server. I wish to help out the current staff on the server and take off some of the stress that they may currently have in staffing, as from my experiences it can get really tiring and stressful at times.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I bring a lot of experience in staffing as since the beginning of this year i have been a staff member on another server. I am a mature and responsible player who knows when to mess around with friends, and when the time is needed to be serious and disciplined. I am fully capable of handling stressful situations and times, like when I'm the only staff member on, and there are many situations that I am being called to. I am willing to deal with any situation no matter how big or small, and will be able to create the correct and just outcome for that said situation. I have proved myself to another server and hopefully i get the chance to prove to this community that i am a fully capable staff member, that only wishes to see this community grow and develop for the better.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:
Poseidon Dark RP | Trusted, Moderator, Admin

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:
I have never been kicked or banned but i have been warned once for Player Disrespect. I don't quite remember the exact situation for the Player Disrespect, but I am sure that the staff member at the time made the correct decision in warning me, and I apologise for breaking a server rule, that I shouldn't have broken.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I bring a player to the community who loves to role play and be serious at times, and also loves to mess around with friends on the server, when the time is right to do that. I bring a friendly persona, and am willing to help out any player that seeks it or who I believe needs help, whether that be a new player or long time player of the community. I also bring a very active player who is on most if not everyday and I hope to see others like myself in the future strive and taking the initiative in helping the server in any way that they seem fittingly.

Anything else you would like to add:

I am currently an Admin on Poseidon Servers Dark RP, but as those of you who play just as much as i do on this server know, that i am on here most of the time, as I am really enjoying myself on this server. I am finding myself fitting very well in the community and with others in the community, and have made a lot of new friendships that i never expected to create when i first joined this community. I accept all Feedback, and will take negatives into great thought and will use that to improve myself and become a better player for the community.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

(Edit: Play Time and Rank)

Hell Yeah! +1

I have know Robinson or as I know him 'Ryan' for ages now, he has always been a aproachable and respectful guy that is always willing to help. I believe that Robinson will take the role of Trial Moderator as a Commitment/Duty rather than some simple role that he has on a server. Robinson is that guy that once he has his eye on something he will get there no matter what stands in his way.

Goodluck Mate and I wish you well!

Hi Robinson,

Your app provides a clear contention, and states your reasoning to become an T-Mod. Although the paragraphs are disorganized, they do give a clear statement. 

Yourself in game is very mature while patrolling the MHC as Scar, and coming respectfully towards Chef Jr. and myself when wanting to contact MHC

+1. Overall, you are very mature, and the information provides great detail. 

My everlasting love,

Miss Maxine. 

On 23/09/2017 at 9:04 AM, Maffa146 said:

Hi Robinson,

Your app provides a clear contention, and states your reasoning to become an T-Mod. Although the paragraphs are disorganized, they do give a clear statement. 

Yourself in game is very mature while patrolling the MHC as Scar, and coming respectfully towards Chef Jr. and myself when wanting to contact MHC

+1. Overall, you are very mature, and the information provides great detail. 

My everlasting love,

Miss Maxine. 

Agreed, +1 to my Uncle.

On 29/09/2017 at 0:44 PM, Whitey said:

+1 - Extremely active, mature and positive member of the community - All that really needs to be said.

+1 ^

• 2 weeks later...

I met Robinson on my first day on the server after I flew through SCAR tryouts.
After that I was in the regiment for a short period and got to know him and I definitely think he deserves a chance at Moderator.
He's got all the required aspects.

Mature

Trustworthy

Friendly

Past Experience 

Active

Loyal

+Support

Guest Excalibur

Robinson is mature and trustworthy and serves as a good role model to the lower ranks of the server. He is active and has remained loyal to his regiment and the server. From what I have seen of him, he is a very friendly and helpful guy.

+1

• Ridge locked this topic