1 hour ago, pinejack said:

I don't really see the point of these. They had similar ones on CWRP and they were just used to go into places around the ship (ie engine room, bridge, etc.)

helps with passive RP i suppose

10 minutes ago, Saint said:

helps with passive RP i suppose

Does it? We don't really have many civilians or diplomats on the ship, meaning the majority use case would be storm troopers. Given that you only really need to present I.D. to enter a restricted area (I.E. places regular storm troopers can't go anyway), it seems pointless. Say you're trying to enter the bridge, you can show the ID card, but all it seemingly does is confirm you're a storm trooper, not that you have access to that area. 

Unless you then want to say that you can role play it having other information on it, in which case, one would have to ask what the point is? After all, if you're going to role play pretty much all of it, you may as well use /me. 

• Upvote 1
On 01/04/2017 at 10:09 PM, Hisoka said:

It would be a good idea if we could get a good developer to customize the cards for certain regiment

Something wrong with the current developers ?.

On 26/03/2017 at 9:59 PM, Green Jesus said:

I Found this while looking through the workshop(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819782565&searchtext=Star+Wars), It would be good because the security can do some more RP at checkpoints.

There are three Cards: Civillian (Can be used in events), Diplomacy (Also Events and for navy) and Stormtrooper.

This won't be added to the server.

This thread is now locked