Nero's PAC3 Application

Nero

coollogo_com-8403895.thumb.png.41f44b8844c5030ea5b5c85b7c2539cf.png

Hello! Welcome to my PAC3 Application I am applying for today. As Of course my name Is Nero and Im looking to make some RP Content for my character on the server. This is why I am here today to apply for PAC3.

Application

What is your In-game name: Prophet Instructor Nero

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:113729085

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187723899/

Play time: 6 D 12HRS + - It doesn't seem much but It isn't really signing up to a staff position.

Time Screenshot (Needs Updating!)

Have you used PAC Before: In fact yes, I have but I've only used it for simple modification as putting capes and pauldrons on. I want to get better at pac3 by making holograms in hand and more advanced to enhance my roleplay on Imperial Gaming. 

This Is what I am currently looking at.

Hologram Pac3

forcemindtrick.thumb.jpg.96ae44b4ca5a1d3870b2983392f5561c.jpg

Why should you be trusted with PAC: I believe I could be trusted because I would only use PAC3 to apply to me only. I want to use PAC3 Only to enhance my playermodel and to add more RP elements to my character. I want to use PAC3 by making possibly Capes, Pauldrons & Possibly new things as like props on my sholders or as other players I have seen have holograms in their hand. 

Towards my behaviour on the server, I would not abuse power I am given. I will use PAC3 to edit my character only. I will never abuse such thing to ruin other people's rp experience.

Why do you want PAC: I want PAC3 to enhance my roleplay experience and to show my character on a whole new level. I want to show the story of my character and PAC3 could help me with my roleplay. As I said before I want to use PAC3 to learn more about the addon and also make new things such as Capes, Pauldrons & Holograms.

PAC3 would very help my RP on the server as a Prophet as many things on PAC3 could make my character/model better to roleplay as.

Why do you deserve PAC: I deserve PAC3 because I think that I'm a alright player at gmod I have over 2800+ hours on gmod, been staff on many servers and know what I am doing. I am quite active on the server because it now is holidays and I am very much enjoying myself.

I am trustworthy, active and can show what I can do with PAC3 if I was granted to use it.

Thankyou for reading

- Nero

̶-̶1̶ ̶S̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶.̶

Now that you have updated your app and showed some pictures, I am happy to give you a big.

+1

Edited by Siem
Editing my response.

On 01/10/2017 at 3:29 PM, Ben said:

+1 From your time in Prophets I've seen how friendly, mature and trustworthy you are, I believe you are trustworthy enough to have access to the addon.

Thanks

Also updated time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic