Sir Edmund Barton's ban appeal

In-game alias: I do not remember

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75983130

When was the ban: 05/28/17 18:54:08

How long is the ban: Permaban

Which admin banned you: Gamma(STEAM_0:0:32311414)

Explain the situation: I tried joining the server because I hadn't played in a long time and when I tried joining I was hit with a ban screen. I'm not sure what I did to get banned if I did do something I am sorry. But I use to play the server quite often and had a lot of fun with the community and I miss that family vibe the server use to give me. Please unban me; and if I did something to offend or upset Gamma or your staff, I am sorry.

Why you deserve a second chance: I do not even know if I should be given a second chance, or why I was given the ban in the first place. But staff always have reasons behind their reactions and I respect that it's just at this moment I am curious to why I was punished? I personally do not recall doing anything that would warrant a permaban from my favourite Gmod Server. But I guess in the end my second chance does not lie with me trying to convince you of my innocence but it instead is up to you, the admins and staff of Imperial Gaming to forgive me for whatever the crime it was I committed. Thank you.

my ban.PNG

"Experience is the teacher of all things." - Gaius Julius Caesar

• Ridge locked this topic