Apology regarding fox's event

larrythecrab

Gday fellas Rancor here I would just like to apologise for my actions regarding fox's event at the end when I yelled at that rebel and slammed his head into the wall. I feel like I could have done it alot better and maybe I should not have yelled so loudly I am pretty passionate when it comes to roleplay.

So to staff and anyone else I might have offended for my actions I would like to say im sorry and I will improve my ways on engaging in roleplay and passive roleplay

Cheers Rancor out :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridge said:

No need to do an apology. You did some Roleplay and people are not used to that amount of dedication. The people who publicly said "cringe" is just disrespectful and I consider that a form of bullying. But we know you had no bad intentions.

Yes technically that is a form of bullying and someone needs to find who did that and either have a long talk with them or give them a warning

11 hours ago, Stephano said:

I love how you said they should be saving people's life are you referring that we are the bad guys?

Rebellion is based on Hope and peace. So it is against their moto to come in and slaughter a ton of children.

9 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

it was good so don't worry 

OOC Triton: cringe 

It doesn't matter if it was either bad or good, Personally I really liked the bit of RP at the end since all I did was sit in a control tower and die like 1000 times, To the people who thought it was Cringy, That's your own opinion, Keep it to yourself

2 hours ago, Fox said:

over a shit event.

? But the event was something new and enveloped a lot of RP, more then I've seen in recent days

I'm glad that event happened, and i'm glad I took part in it. For once i think i was happy that the event characters weren't mingey in the slightest

Ty fox

It pisses me off more that you have to apologize for doing some good roleplay on a SERIOUS ROLEPLAY server, seriously whoever the people are who call roleplay cringe should not be on the server.

To all of the people who did that, go play on sandbox.

• Upvote 1

I agree with hisoka don't ever apologise for doing RP on a Serious RP whoever did it has no brain and they should be the ones apologising. TBH they should be ashamed for making you feel like doing this

• Upvote 1

No apology needed, RP is RP, and I believe it was cool that you stepped out and represented yourself like that.

The real question is, who was that Rebel who thought he could deface my father, Chef Sr? MY FATHER WAS A RESPECTED DT COMMANDER, THAT REBEL HAD NO RIGHT TO OWN HIS NAME! >:(>:(

#100thpost

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 1