Zodiacs/Vult Skerris's T-Mod Application.

Hello all, I am re-writing my current application as I feel the one I had submitted was not up to my personal standards. I hope you all forgive me for another post and enjoy my meticulously picked writing 

Steam Name: [IG] Zodiac

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220615329

In game name and rank: [Command Leader] Vult Skerris. Commander (Pilot Regiment)

Time Played: 1 week and 1 day as of 20/9/2017

Why are you applying for this position?: I have been told that I am a great contender for this position by a certain staff member and I personally agree with them, however, that makes me sound like I am boasting about myself, which I never wish to make people think as that would ruin my reputation on the server and disappoint a lot of people. I personally think I have the dedication, patience and all the other requirements required to be apart of the staff team of this server and I would personally try harder then anything else to make sure I put up to the standards of a staff member. I would also be honored to be a representative of Imperial Gaming RP, and I would be fully dedicated to help everyone on this server, just so I can be certain that I have made someones experience on the server way better. I am also very active, seeing as I put at least 3-5 hours a day into playing. I also understand that a staff member should take all sides of the story (when in a sit) in by getting more witnesses and proof from a trustworthy bystander and asking what they saw and not favouring someone, just because they're your friend. Ill also be able to check logs in case of a RDM problem, as I can see who fired first and who killed who, in the case I was not watching kill feed. As a Pilot Commander I have had many chats with the staff members (when asking for ships) and they are all INCREDIBLY nice, and I wish to be exactly like them. The opportunity of becoming a member of Staff isn't an opportunity I want to let go, so that basically sums up why I am applying for the position of T-Moderator. 

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I am sure that with my skill set, attitude, and maturity I can help the players of this wonderful server in a serious/professional tone, while also being a friend to everyone. I believe that I can help the staff team by making the server run smoother (spawning ships, tools, props, etc.) and help create a friendly community. I can also dedicate myself to running the server when not as many staff members are on and just making sure the server is regularly going as planned, meaning people breaking server rules are dealt with quickly, so people don't have to wait for a staff member to come online. I can also dedicate myself to getting the server more popular than it already is by keeping existing players on and making sure that recruits are getting trained by putting in the P/A system for a SGT+ to go train, or even asking SGT+'s around the ship to go train them, and if they don't do there job, they'll get punished. The purpose of a Trial Moderator is to see how well a person does in assisting the server in any way before they get moved into a higher position in the staff team, correct? I only wish to assist the server in any way possible and prove that I am a genuinely good person. 

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: None, unless you're counting endless Mine-craft servers back in the day, which in that case I have been a staff member of over at least 10 servers...so somewhat experienced? I currently have no experience of being a staff member on a GMod server, so it will be a learning experience, and I am always up for learning.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I am proud to say that I have no current warnings, kicks or bans and I hope to keep it that way by being responsible and following the rules of the server, and if I ever do get any I'll fully accept them and not lie about having any.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I am certain that I can bring a friendly, serious, and overall less mingy experience to the server. I also am determined to make the server more vibrant and thriving than it already is by having a positive impact on the other players of the server and just make sure that everyone is having the best time they possibly can. As I stated in the second paragraph, I can dedicate myself to running the server while no current staff are on. I can also inform other staff members of issues that they weren't aware of while they aren't on (as I'm on, quite a bit.)

Anything else you would like to add: I understand the responsibility and leadership it takes to be apart of the Staff team and I believe that I will excel in that. I will not let any of the players or staff down if I do get the position. 

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation. 

•  

+1

-------------------------------------

• Active
  • Mature
  • Seems like a nice guy
  • Responsible

Good Luck!

Maybe next time stick with your original app and edit it. 

I didn't see your last app so I am going to base my opinion off this one.

I have known you from the word go and you have demonstrated to me that you can be very mature, responsible and you are most definitely well respected by your regiment.

+1 Reasons:

- Mature

- Well respected 

- Great Commander

- Serious about rp

I think your regiment would also benefit, you could spawn ships for rp when no other mods are on.

GOOD LUCK

11 hours ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

(spawning ships, tools, props, etc.)

Is what you can do.

dedicate myself to running the server when not as many staff member

s are on

Is how you plan to do it to the best extent you can.

getting the server more popular than it already is

Is trying to do a bit too much

"making sure that recruits are getting trained etc etc"  Would have extended explanation about the 'etc' on recruit training's, and techniques in which you plan to solve incidents or disagreements by "taking all sides".

Neutral

I like how you Talk about upholding staff values, and also that you wish to uphold the good relationship between pilots and Staff.

Leaning to +1.

11 minutes ago, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

Is what you can do.

Is how you plan to do it to the best extent you can.

Is trying to do a bit too much

"making sure that recruits are getting trained etc etc"  Would have extended explanation about the 'etc' on recruit training's, and techniques in which you plan to solve incidents or disagreements by "taking all sides".

Neutral

I like how you Talk about upholding staff values, and also that you wish to uphold the good relationship between pilots and Staff.

Leaning to +1.

Yes, tbh I was pretty tired when I wrote about the stuff in white and wasn't thinking very good, I'll edit it as soon as I get home 

8 hours ago, wflizzi said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Seems like a nice guy
  • Responsible

Good Luck!

^

9 hours ago, wflizzi said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Seems like a nice guy
  • Responsible

Good Luck!

It's a +1 from me, Hope you can get T- Mod

Good Luck Spaghetti Girl :D 

-1 He is a good commander but I believe that he can be a little bit immature at times and hasn't read the rules regarding the posting of an application. He also has posted a second, new trial moderator application after his previous one was denied at his own request, which still means he has a two-week 'ban' from applying for staff again (can apply again on 07.10.2017)

Just now, pinejack said:

-1 He is a good commander but I believe that he can be a little bit immature at times and hasn't read the rules regarding the posting of an application. He also has posted a second, new trial moderator application after his previous one was denied at his own request, which still means he has a two-week 'ban' from applying for staff again (can apply again on 07.10.2017)

I posted this before my other one got deleted as this was a re-write

Just now, [IG] Tackxo said:

I posted this before my other one got deleted as this was a re-write

Just saying that that doesn't make it any better. You shouldn't have had two applications up at the same time, which also breaks the application posting rules. You should have just edited your old one.

-1 Sorry, but I have to agree with pinejack. There is also a lot unnecessary information included in the application itself. Making sure the recruits are being trained isn't a staff members job, instead you should be dealing with disruptive players etc. In the second question, they are not asking you what a trial moderator is so that info is not needed. Good intentions and you're a nice guy, but unfortunately I just don't think there is enough structure or detail behind your answers for me to change my response. 

<3 - Pluto 

On 25/09/2017 at 11:46 AM, pinejack said:

Have to also agree with Pinejack. Sorry Zodiac. However I'll NEUTRAL.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic