Neutral

Do you have a microphone? 

Your rank allows you to show leadership and I haven't seen any of that from you.

Have seen you minge a little (in events going a head of the troopers which is frowned at) in the past which is not a good attribute of a staff member.

Detailed and informative application good work!

You've got a lot of playtime but personally I don't see you getting involved very much in the server.

Good Luck

• Upvote 2
Spoiler

Steam Name: [IG]Pluto

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149354086

In game name and rank: Master Prophet Pluto

Time Played: 2w 3d

Why are you applying for this position?: Having been with server for over 2 months, it is in my best interest to help new players with anything they need. I am applying for this position as I believe I have gained the respect and trust from the majority of people on the server. Not only this, I want to uphold the server rules, whether this means dealing with minges or sorting out arguments between players. I do not want the moderator position for the power that comes with it, but the ability to deal with disruptive players who have no intent to RP on the server. 

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Although I don't have any past staffing experience, I can still effectively use ULX commands and respond to sits in a timely manner. I understand that if accepted in this position, I would be dealing with situations that require quick and effective moderating. There are already many capable moderators on the server, but I believe I have the qualities and mindset to deal with disruptive and abusive players that have no regards for the server rules. If accepted as a moderator, I would bring a calm and positive attitude whilst also enforcing the rules. As stated above, I have never before staffed on other servers, but seeing how friendly and experienced the staff team is, I'm sure they would be willing to teach me. With the increasing server population, the demand for staff is high with moderators being stretched often responding to sit after sit. Allowing me to be apart of the staff team would let moderators and Senior Moderators deal with more serious issues, such as a ddoss threat. With over 2 months experience on the server, I understand the rules fully and how to uphold them and I believe that having a good knowledge of the rules is important when it comes to dishing out punishments. I can deliver both calm and efficient moderating whilst dealing with rule breakers. I can bring my basic knowledge of ulx commands, which other applicants otherwise do not have. As a member of staff, I would have a completely unbiased opinion when listening to both sides of the story. I want to reinforce the idea that I do not like minges, nor do I like when they go unpunished and continue to disrupt rp. Granting me access to deal with these indivduals, would allow for a more immersive RP experiencece. Finally, I have no intent to misuse my powers as a moderator and me doing so, would result in an instant demotion. 

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: None, but I'm certainly willing to learn from more experienced members of staff.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have one warn for RDM. The situation was, an ST was release a prisoner I had captive so I shot him. All the other witnesses said they didn't see him do it so I was warned for RDM by Fox.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring a kind yet effective moderator is capable of dealing with any issue that may arise, displaying both maturity and a level of profession whilst doing so. Currently the leader of my regiment (No supreme at the moment) I have shown that I have leadership qualities and do not tolerate minging at all. I do believe in second chances and that is something I plan to implement when moderating allowing rule breakers to experience the server instead of directly banning/punishing them. However, this does not mean I would be lenient when it comes to punishing individuals that have no intent to either Role play or obey the server rules. It is very important for players to feel like the staff team are easily approachable and friendly and I believe accepting me would only add to that feeling of safety. I cannot stress enough that I am not applying for the power and respect that comes with moderator but the ability to not only help players, but improve their overall experience whilst playing on Imperial Gaming. In conclusion, I can bring someone who is:

• willing to learn from others
  • someone who hand out appropriate punishments to rule breakers
  • a mature staff member.
  • someone who can deal with any possible situations or issues that may arise. 

Anything else you would like to add: Thankyou for reading this application. Any feedback is much appreciated! :)

Terms: I Thomas, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Come on, make the text the normal size because at the moment, it appears that you are trying to make the application look longer than it actually is.

NEUTRAL - You've missed one of the application questions and I have seen you minge around a little bit, so maybe just ease up with that a little bit. Once you fix up these few things, I'll change to a +1. Overall your application is very well written, and it doesn't have many grammatical errors.

Yes I do have a microphone but I only use it when necessary. Yeah my fault I don't get involved much. And yeah, I was recently promoted before the whole Poseidon incident but I'll try to demonstrate more leadership. Thanks for the reply :)

On 20/09/2017 at 10:46 AM, pinejack said:

Come on, make the text the normal size because at the moment, it appears that you are trying to make the application look longer than it actually is.

NEUTRAL - You've missed one of the application questions and I have seen you minge around a little bit, so maybe just ease up with that a little bit. Once you fix up these few things, I'll change to a +1. Overall your application is very well written, and it doesn't have many grammatical errors.

Thanks for the feedback, which question did I miss id you don't mind me asking. Changed the font to 14 from 18, so it doesn't look I'm trying to make it bigger.

3 hours ago, pinejack said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Why are you applying for this position?: Having been with server for over 2 months, it is in my best interest to help new players with anything they need. I am applying for this position as I believe I have gained the respect and trust from the majority of people on the server. Not only this, I want to uphold the server rules, whether this means dealing with minges or sorting out arguments between players. I do not want the moderator position for the power that comes with it, but the ability to deal with disruptive players who have no intent to RP on the server. 

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Although I don't have any past staffing experience, I can still effectively use ULX commands and respond to sits in a timely manner. I understand that if accepted in this position, I would be dealing with situations that require quick and effective moderating. There are already many capable moderators on the server, but I believe I have the qualities and mindset to deal with disruptive and abusive players that have no regards for the server rules. If accepted as a moderator, I would bring a calm and positive attitude whilst also enforcing the rules. As stated above, I have never before staffed on other servers, but seeing how friendly and experienced the staff team is, I'm sure they would be willing to teach me. With the increasing server population, the demand for staff is high with moderators being stretched often responding to sit after sit. Allowing me to be apart of the staff team would let moderators and Senior Moderators deal with more serious issues, such as a ddoss threat. With over 2 months experience on the server, I understand the rules fully and how to uphold them and I believe that having a good knowledge of the rules is important when it comes to dishing out punishments. I can deliver both calm and efficient moderating whilst dealing with rule breakers. I can bring my basic knowledge of ulx commands, which other applicants otherwise do not have. As a member of staff, I would have a completely unbiased opinion when listening to both sides of the story. I want to reinforce the idea that I do not like minges, nor do I like when they go unpunished and continue to disrupt rp. Granting me access to deal with these indivduals, would allow for a more immersive RP experiencece. Finally, I have no intent to misuse my powers as a moderator and me doing so, would result in an instant demotion. 

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: None, but I'm certainly willing to learn from more experienced members of staff.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have one warn for RDM. The situation was, an ST was release a prisoner I had captive so I shot him. All the other witnesses said they didn't see him do it so I was warned for RDM by Fox.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring a kind yet effective moderator is capable of dealing with any issue that may arise, displaying both maturity and a level of profession whilst doing so. Currently the leader of my regiment (No supreme at the moment) I have shown that I have leadership qualities and do not tolerate minging at all. I do believe in second chances and that is something I plan to implement when moderating allowing rule breakers to experience the server instead of directly banning/punishing them. However, this does not mean I would be lenient when it comes to punishing individuals that have no intent to either Role play or obey the server rules. It is very important for players to feel like the staff team are easily approachable and friendly and I believe accepting me would only add to that feeling of safety. I cannot stress enough that I am not applying for the power and respect that comes with moderator but the ability to not only help players, but improve their overall experience whilst playing on Imperial Gaming. In conclusion, I can bring someone who is:

• a mature staff member.

Anything else you would like to add: Thankyou for reading this application. Any feedback is much appreciated! :)

Terms: I Thomas, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

The application is quoted that's why it look big. He needs to take it out of the quote

I am going to say a +1 as the time I have spent with pluto, I have seen that he s capable. Also the app was incredibly detailed and well thought out. I may not be the longest reigning member thus I dont know about the past. In other words.... DONT LET ME  DOWN.

Good Luck!

4 hours ago, Cronos said:

Neutral

Do you have a microphone? 

Your rank allows you to show leadership and I haven't seen any of that from you.

Have seen you minge a little (in events going a head of the troopers which is frowned at) in the past which is not a good attribute of a staff member.

Detailed and informative application good work!

You've got a lot of playtime but personally I don't see you getting involved very much in the server.

Good Luck

I'm going to agree with Cronos Here, Neutral for now

3 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I am going to say a +1 as the time I have spent with pluto, I have seen that he s capable. Also the app was incredibly detailed and well thought out. I may not be the longest reigning member thus I dont know about the past. In other words.... DONT LET ME  DOWN.

Good Luck!

This +1

23 hours ago, pinejack said:
  Reveal hidden contents

• a mature staff member.

All of the above, Neutral 

Goodluck Pluto

• Ridge locked this topic