STEAM_0:1:40777706
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Stryker__/

-In game name and rank-
Name: 73-02 Stryker
Regiment: Death Troopers [Second In Command]
Level: 58

-Time Played-
Ingame Hours: 346 (2 week and 10 hours)
Days Since first join: 69 days (joined 8th august, calculated days on the 16th of November)

-Why are you applying for this position?-
I am applying for the position of Trial Mod because I want to help out more in the community that I have come to enjoy and love. At first I was unsure whether or not I would like to join after my previous position in staff on another server that i dedicated over a year of my life to, because once it was all over the owner basically cut all ties and was quite abusive to staff and players alike (any previous staff members will agree like Trigon and Ridge also Kosmos knows what I’m talking about). After spending over a month within Imperial Gaming I have come to see that the owner is much more immersive within his community and also there's some really nice and helpful staff members and I love that aspect about Imperial Gaming. It’s inspired me to soldier out a month and a bit of hard work in getting to know the community and help out so that I could one day apply for this position in staff.

-How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us-
I believe I can bring my vast knowledge of administration/management to the table as well as having a lot of knowledge in Star Wars lore. I believe that with this knowledge i can bring justified and efficient guidance to any situations or issues that arise within the community, within and outside of RP. I also can be quite active throughout the community.

-Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them-
Yes, I was a staff for 1200 hours of ingame server time on The Gaming Council I held roles in Management (Community and Server) as well as general Administration/Moderation. I know that TGC Isn’t very popular but I only had all the time as staff because I tried to save the server and help it but in the end all that dedication paid out for nothing, But hopefully I can use all the knowledge I learned along the way to help Imperial Gaming.
[*DISCLAIMER* I resigned for a month from TGC around the time of PUBG  and also when they hacked Imperial gaming. I have nothing to do with it and I actually didn’t find out till long after it happened and am very sorry. I never held beef with other servers or their members and tried my hardest to treat everyone fairly. Kosmos and I had a good long talk about the one responsible one night and it was good to get to know the owner and relate similarly.]

-Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them-
Officially I have no warns, bans or kicks and plan to keep it this way.
Unofficially I was once kicked by Cody but he came and apologized to me because it was an accident.

-What can you bring to Imperial Gaming-
I have plenty of experience with staffing a server and managing a community so I will be dedicating a lot of my time and effort to the community to help make Imperial Gaming an ongoing fun and enjoyable serious RP environment. I am usually very active being able to dedicated 3-6 hours daily which could allow me to be an invaluable asset.

-Anything else you would like to add-
Since joining Imperial gaming I have been able to reconnect with a lot of old friends and also make a lot of new friends which is great and I just hope that If i am graced with this position i can prove my worth, and I just want to thank everyone for any feedback they have given me on my application in advance.
See you ingame!

-Terms-
I |Stryker|, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 4

+1 Stryker has an excellent grasp of GMOD and its limitations, has never (that I have witnessed) lost his cool or acted mingey, and is overall a genuinely good bloke.

He's also very active, he's available on Teamspeak more often than not and on the server damn near daily.

Plus, he built Inferno Bunks. And they are very pretty.

• Upvote 2

+1 Great application, great guy and would make an even greater staff member. He is responsible, mature and is relatively well known within the community.

• Upvote 1

I would just like to give a warm thank you to everyone who has commented so far it means a lot. :feelsgoodman:
Thanks @wflizzi, @Kumo, @Moff Wibbles, @Sal, @pinejack, @Kendrick, @Cronos, @Crusade, @Ivar the Boneless and @Stephano
Your feedback is much appreciated.

Just now, Cody said:

+1 Reasons:

• Mature
  • Experienced
  • Just enough play time for me to say plus 1
  • Well structure application. With both evidence and reasoning.
  • Will be active

QUESTION: Do you have a mic?

PS: Soz for kicking you, idk how !p turned into !kick xD

Thanks, And yes i do have a microphone. :D 

On 19/09/2017 at 11:54 PM, wflizzi said:

+1

--------

• Active
  • Trustworthy
  • Seems like a nice guy
  • Responsible
  • Mature

--------

Goodluck!

Pretty much says it for me. I remember the good old TGC days as a temple guard. +1

• Upvote 1

+1 I've worked on TGC with stryker he was a dedicated member of the community and the role he has claimed is no lie he is a hard worker and remains loyal to the server he chooses, you would be Lucky to have him part of your staff team i can see him going far in your community 

• Like 1

On 26/09/2017 at 6:56 PM, MR-Whiskers said:

+1 I've worked on TGC with stryker he was a dedicated member of the community and the role he has claimed is no lie he is a hard worker and remains loyal to the server he chooses, you would be Lucky to have him part of your staff team i can see him going far in your community 

+1 have also worked with him on TGC

• Upvote 1
  • Ridge locked this topic