Tooth's Pac3 Application

TOOTHLOOS

What is your In-Game Name: My Ingame Name is Tooth [NAVY OFFICER CADET].

Steam ID [STEAM_0:71077808]

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Toothloos

Total Play Time: 3 Weeks 1 Day 5 Hours (Approximate time).

Have you used PAC Before: Yes I have Used Pac3 Before.

Why should you be trusted with PAC : 

I should be trusted with Pac3 Because I am not the person to abuse Powers given to me. If I am given pac3 would not abuse this power or break any rules, I take every responsibility bestowed upon me with the utmost Seriously. I would also use the powers of pac3 to Help and improve roleplay for me and the others around me, I really want to be a more active member of the community and I feel that pac3 is one of the ways to do this. So that is why I should be trusted Trusted with the powers of Pac3.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

Pac3 is a great tool to improve RP and make the RP environment more immersive. I want pac3 Because it is a very interesting tool, it improves the RP Environment for me and others which is quite unique, I also really want pac3 because let's be honest, it's awesome. It's just a great tool that can be used in pretty much any situation to improve RP for everyone. I could also use this tool to create Modifications Done to my body done by the Medical Troopers (If approved by My commanders/staff). Pac3 is a tool that when used right can improve RP and that's exactly what I want to do with it. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I deserve Pack because I have been involved in this community for a long time. I joined in Late 2016 and would spend most of every day playing on the server, As seen above it does only say 2 weeks but that is because of a Time Wipe that happened a long time ago, but i think i deserve it because I have been a dedicated member of this community for 5 months and, I'm not a minge and like to make everyone RP better, and let's be honest this is a great server and I Love it, I enjoy the friendly community and want to be apart of that more by making this pac3 app and getting into a more immersive state in the RP Scene. and For those reasons and a few more not listed I solemnly believe I deserve the access to Pac3.

I would like to hear your Feedback Negative Or positive (I take All Criticism in a way that can help me improve)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic