Steam Name: Bailey Jay

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly? Yes

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:64052529

In-game name and rank: Knight of Zakuul Bailey Jay

Time Played: around 7 days

Why are you applying for this position?: to make a change in how events happens as i am unhappy about most of the events that happen now

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?: giving new fruitful ideas from different perspectives

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them: N/A

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Bad Links and inappropriate videos on the messhall tv

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?: let every regiment have a thing to do in the event

Anything else you would like to add: i will not be available for the next week

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master: Dday esque mission where poeple land on the beach and are fired upon and an on ship skeleton take over event

Due to reconsideration  i am going to change a few answers

Why are you applying for this position?: To make a change in how events happens as i am unhappy about most of the events that happen now. To add to the current team giving new and insightfull ideas

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?: giving new fruitful ideas from different perspectives as currently i feel like the sith have nothing to do and

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?: Gives sith something to do, a more rich variety of events, More pvp, Less lag

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master: D day esque mission where poeple are dropped into a beach and are fired upon by rebels and the storm troopers have to retake the beach and an on ship virus outbreak skeleton take over event where one person starts out as a skelton and has to infect otheres until only few escape

• Advisor

-1 At this time. If you don't like how events are talk to the event staff, a lot of us are very approachable and will take on your thoughts. On your Event Ideas they need to be 100x Longer then what you provided. If you want to know how much detail then Ill send you a link.