Plasma's Trial Moderator App

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:20 AM, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

Not to pry into your personal life Plasma, and you can decline to answer this, no worries. Why did you get suspended from School?

nah people bullied me about my yt channel and I bashed the shit out of them for it

On 11/5/2017 at 3:59 PM, Hisoka said:

Neutral

Hasn't been very active lately

Good bloke and follows the rules

yeah sorry about being inactive i have had exams all week and i still have 3 more so i will be away for a while

Yes, it seems you have been quite In-active, we do understand that you would of had Exams to do. Your App is Nicely detailed, Understandable, Do have abit of a temper it seems after saying he bashed a kid for downing his YT Channel. So right now I think I’m going to put NEUTRAL but I am leaning towards +Positive try to get on more again and get well known.

23 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Yes, it seems you have been quite In-active, we do understand that you would of had Exams to do. Your App is Nicely detailed, Understandable, Do have abit of a temper it seems after saying he bashed a kid for downing his YT Channel. So right now I think I’m going to put NEUTRAL but I am leaning towards +Positive try to get on more again and get well known.

yeah i have no more exams so im on when i can

23 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Do have abit of a temper it seems after saying he bashed a kid for downing his YT Channel. 

All due respect, I don't think it's right to judge and application based off an event that occurred in his personal life. We don't know the details of what that person may have been saying to him. Anyways, Neutral for now, app is alright could use a bit more information but overall I think if you make yourself more wel known I'll +1.

• Upvote 1
On 11/12/2017 at 12:34 PM, Pluto said:

All due respect, I don't think it's right to judge and application based off an event that occurred in his personal life. We don't know the details of what that person may have been saying to him. Anyways, Neutral for now, app is alright could use a bit more information but overall I think if you make yourself more wel known I'll +1.

This is true, if all of us we’re judged upon personal events involving breaking the law or conflicts I sure as hell wouldn’t be where I am today, nor’ would a lot of other community members.

6 minutes ago, Kunario said:

Although you've had previous staffing experience, this app however is not very detailed at all.

I haven't seen you around alot either.

Hope you understand - good luck regardless!

Yeah I Understand Thanks For Your Feed Back Tho

@Kunario