Plasma's Trial Moderator App

Steam Name: [Ghost]Plasma

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128149161

In game name and rank: SM Lieutanent Plasma

Time Played:  1 week 4 days

Why are you applying for this position?:  I am applying for trial moderator because  I would like to help the server/community in any way possible and make other staff members have a lot less work I'm online most of the time so I will be able to help after school

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I Believe That with the skill set I have and attitude I will bring the community happiness and that I will deal with the minging and the rdming as suitable, I believe that I can help take care of smaller issues that Admins and other members of staff have to deal with (Tools, Spawning in Ships, etc.),

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:  Moderator: Uber (shut down)
                                                                                                                    Super Admin: Ghost Rp

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:  

None

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I would bring a serious attitude to solve problems that higher staff member wouldn't have time to deal with

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 4

-1 Sorry mate, not much time on the server, I don't know who you are and the detail and effort put into this application is quite horrible honestly, please put more detail and effort into your application as well get more known throughout the community. 

Reasons... Um

[APP] You App isn't detailed at all and is understandable but because I vague/ broad answers. 

[TRUST] I have seen you on the server as SK and you were good in that region. It now seems like you are a HK-Droid which means you would have had to donate. I don't feel you've been on the server enough to completely understand everything on the server. Also try to get known not only on the server but on the forums to.

[TIME] You seem to have a major gap of time it seems a lot has changed since 8 months ago. Tell us your in game time now.

[CONS] I believe you might need some more detail in your App have a look at some other Apps in the Accepted section of the T-mod apps. When looking at others Apps do not plagiarise them. Other than that I'm your App is fine but like I said have a look at others Apps and get an idea of what to do next.

-GoodLuck-

As I said on your other application:

-1 If I could have put a larger -1 there, I would have. Your application is shockingly half assed and is, in total, under 50 words. I have no idea who you are but this application just proves how lazy you are.

• Application is short and brief
  • Playtime use to be 2 weeks but I don't recognize you 
  • Low Playtime

What i personally recommend is you should increase your playtime on the server and get yourself known within the community. If you want a better chance of becoming Trial-Moderator, I also recommend that you redo/edit your application and make your application more descriptive and in-depth.

1 hour ago, Stephano said:

-1 Sorry mate, not much time on the server, I don't know who you are and the detail and effort put into this application is quite horrible honestly, please put more detail and effort into your application as well get more known throughout the community. 

1 hour ago, Sushi said:

Uhh.. Reasons:

- Don't know who you are

- No effort put into application whatsoever 

- Low Playtime

Agreed ^^ -1

1 hour ago, Blacklight said:

• Low Playtime

What i personally recommend is you should increase your playtime on the server and get yourself known within the community. If you want a better chance of becoming Trial-Moderator, I also recommend that you redo/edit your application and make your application more descriptive and in-depth.

Have to agree with this. -1

Also I gave you positive rep to balance out the negative reps some people put for some reason <3

1 hour ago, Jøkër said:

Also I gave you positive rep to balance out the negative reps some people put for some reason <3

Same here Now he has +1 Rep. Soz about the people that put a negative on your App :(. Our community is Nice and friendly.

Neutral.

Positives:

- From the times we have met in game, you have done excellent RP. This shows to me that you can articulate yourself well, in a way that can be looked up upon by other players.

- You are also a very friendly and mature person. Once again this is very good, as a staff member you want to be friendly and nice to everybody you meet, while also maintaining the maturity required to consistently hand out justified punishments.

Neutrals:

- Activity is a bit low, but I'm sure with a few more weeks you can easily raise your time played to  1 week +.

Negatives:

- Not well known in the community. Getting well known throughout the community (forums, ts, in game) is very important in order to achieve the rank of Trial-Moderator. Becoming well known not only establishes trust between people you connect with in the community, but also creates your own unique persona that people remember you for.

Summary:

In conclusion Plasma, you are close, but not yet fully ready to become a staff member. You uphold some of the qualities that many of the current staff members display, but you need to work on:

• Getting well known
  • More Time Played (in game)

If you can show to me that you are trying to work on these things, I will happily change to a +1.

On 18/09/2017 at 0:48 PM, Stephano said:

-1 from me also 

On 18/09/2017 at 2:48 PM, Stephano said:

-1 ^

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Plasma, 

This application sadly is poorly grammatically correct suffering from many mistakes. Although your past experience is good, it looks as if you have copy-pasted the information off someone else's application, with the style & font of the words changing. 

However. You are quite mature in what I have seen in game, and you have posted regularly within the forums, providing opinions to peoples applications, which is good. you are mature, well trusted and nice.

Neutral - Your poor app balances with your in game attitude.

Thanks,

Maxine. 

On 18/09/2017 at 1:45 PM, Blacklight said:

• Low Playtime

-1 ^

On 18/09/2017 at 5:19 PM, Cronos said:

Neutral

I believe anyone is able to do the job if they are committed and mature.

Get your play time up and apply again in a few weeks.

Thanks

I agree with you as you are staying to the point that is to become a Moderator. This non-sense of whether or not he is known or whether his application is long enough, puts me off. If someone is able to show that they are capable of handling the situations that happen on the server then they should be considered.

On 22/09/2017 at 2:18 PM, Ling Ling said:

You are also a very friendly and mature person.

This is a good quality of someone who is wanting to become a member of the Moderation team.

18 hours ago, Nebula said:

This non-sense

@Nebula I don't think it is non-sense that the community can support applications vocally on the forum. I believe it is very important that a Moderator holds a certain amount of familiarity with the Server and its community. I think the User has to have shown adequate (situational) investment in the Server and its community before acquiring Staff on even a Trial basis. Familiarity in some cases can be the large deal breaker for a lot of people, when it comes to solving disagreements, finding good compromises, or just giving out instructions (from Staff to User). Some Users will have preferences to how much trust and respect they have compared to another, eg As a User you saw this person take things very seriously in character, therefore you won't ooc chat with him at the end of an Admin sit. Vice Versa, you saw a ST PFC being a minge while you were User, and now you have a sufficient record of behaviour that helps you determine who's telling the truth at a situation (involving that person). Many times you will notice that on the grand spectrum, Rank and Familiarity are intertwined, and each play a part in Moderating a Server. Well recognized, or Familiar have a few different meanings, but the main 1s are, Familiar for bad reasons, or Familiar for good Reasons. Of-course there's a middle ground, and many a neutral for good and bad, and stuff. But what you have to see yourself is, this is a characteristic that is taken very seriously by especially Users, as if they have good reasons for being Familiar allgoods (we want this person). But If not, "Idk if this is a person who I want dealing with my important situations. Do they at-least know I'm a good person? Or do they look at a Known minge and me as the same two neutral parties?" 

At the end of the day People often change names to remove bad reputation from themselves. If you take someone that as been in the Server for 2-3-4 months, talks with people, hasn't made many bad mistakes, and has tried to make good positive decisions where they count, they will most likely have a good reasons that hold them Familiar to many different people, and thus convince Staff of adequate investment. Further more this User will most likely be Friendly and Mature (Ling Ling), and may have certain strengths in other areas that might be Empathy or Tolerance for example. 

In terms of Plasma's App, it is extremely short and low detailed, doesn't talk about the techniques and methods he will use to solve the problems he sees just says "I will deal with the minging and the rdming as suitable". Basically this app does not describe a person who has looked at previous examples of successful or declined apps. 

Neutral.

On 11/1/2017 at 10:36 AM, Mauler said:

Do you think you can be active enough balancing this and... other things? 

Yes i can i have been suspended from school and just got my stuff back i will be on more during the week