pinejack

pinejack's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

In-game name: RST Officer Cadet - IX - Shrapnel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80614652

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pinejack/

Playtime: 03w 3d 18h 00m (since server started, around 6-7 weeks)

Have you used PAC Before: I have PAC before for a number of things including HogwartsRP and SWRP so I have a bit of experience with it, but I am still learning everything that I can do with it.

Why should you be trusted with PAC: I believe that I should be trusted with PAC because I have been a part of the community for quite some time now (since the beginning). During this time I have been Event Master on the ImperialRP server twice, an Admin on the TTT server and a Moderator on the DarkRP server. I have also been a Low-Grade/Developer on all of these servers so I think that I have shown that I can be trusted within the community. I also always try my best to follow the server rules (I only have 1 warning from last night when my internet cut out as I was being arrested) and to help out those who need help. I have also held a commanding rank within a lot of various different regiments on the server in all divisions (ISB/Navy, Military, and Sith).

Why do you want PAC: I would like to be able to have access to PAC so that I can further improve the roleplay of both myself and those around me. I think that with PAC3, I will be able to do a lot more passive roleplay around the server than I can currently, and I think that it could be quite useful and fun for not just myself, but those around me. It would also allow me to be able to do a number of other, more roleplay orientated things, whilst I am playing on the server. With access to PAC, I would also be able to greatly improve the roleplay during events that I am a part of (both as Imperials or the enemy) as I would be able to do things that wouldn't normally be possible. I think that with PAC3, I would also be able to make my new character a bit more unique and give a bit more backstory by the visuals on my character without people having to get to know my character ingame.

Why do you deserve PAC: I think that I deserve PAC on the server as I have demonstrated, over my time in the community, that I can be both trustworthy, and responsible, with the powers and responsibilities that are given to me. I think that I am more than capable of doing both lore-friendly and roleplay friendly things with PAC that would mainly improve my roleplay experience on the server. If given access to PAC on the server, I will follow the rules outlined here and I understand that if I mess around or break these rules that my PAC access will be revoked. I think that as my current role as Shadow Guard Commander there are a number of things I could use PAC3 for to improve my character, and the roleplay of those around me, quite substantially. 

Edited by pinejack

2 hours ago, Stephano said:

+1 pretty shit, bully's me about my DnD character. Massive shitposter.

30 minutes ago, Mauler said:

Ugh hes a shit Stormy Meme *cough* marine.

+1

Thank you for the memey responses

Known Pinejack for ages now, he is a friendly guy that is mature and "somewhat" trustworthy. In my eyes he would use PAC the way it is ment it be used, to enhance RP. 

+1

GOODLUCK! 

On 9/18/2017 at 2:09 PM, wflizzi said:

Known Pinejack for ages now, he is a friendly guy that is mature and "somewhat" trustworthy. In my eyes he would use PAC the way it is ment it be used, to enhance RP. 

+1

GOODLUCK! 

On 9/20/2017 at 5:52 PM, Kendrick said:

+1

• Mature
  • Active
  • Friendly
  • Trustworthy

8 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

+1

• Trustworthy
  • Mature

Cheers for the friendly responses :)

On 20/09/2017 at 8:22 PM, Kendrick said:

+1

• Mature
  • Active
  • Friendly
  • Trustworthy

+1 All of the above

I would have put a +1 but I'm neutral because he player disrespected my quite heavily while in the pilot team speak channel

23 hours ago, Black Leader said:

Yes i have got the message and ill put it on +1

Thank you for the response and hopefully everything has been sorted out.

+1 I have known Pine for a long time. We havent been on the best of terms, but I feel he has imporved tremendously and is trustworthy and loyal to this community and deserves this.

*BUMP* 
I am back on the server once again after my two-week break to focus on school/work things and I aim to keep up my usual activity now that I have returned.

On 9/30/2017 at 2:48 PM, Phresh Zeisty said:

+1 I have known Pine for a long time. We havent been on the best of terms, but I feel he has imporved tremendously and is trustworthy and loyal to this community and deserves this.

Thank you for your response Phresh :)

+1

Pinejack is a very nice person who actually gives (in my opinion) non biased opinions.

He deserves PAC

Twinkie

Neutral

Haven't seen you on the server as much as I would like to, dunno if you have a different name or something. Put as much activity into gmod as you do in the forums! :P