(Edited) Marcus's Trial Mod Application

Steam Name: [IG]Marcuswalker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62706629

In game name and rank: Marcus RST Officer Cadet

Time Played: 2w3d+

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this because i play on this server almost every single day and i enjoy every moment of my time on the sever. But some days I see too many people having a rough time because of other players harassing and making their experience bad on the server making them feel like they can't say something to staff because of the harassment and other times I see some that are having trouble finding things for them to do. Far too often I see it and me as a person who strives to appear friendly and approachable I feel like I need to could help them so that they may enjoy their time and feel safe on the server and in the community and that's why I applying for this position so that everyone can have a fun and safe environment in the Imperial gaming community to roleplay and talk to other without having to deal with harassment so they feel like it is their home away from home and on top of all this I am always willing to help all fellow staff members with any situation no matter how busy I am or what it is.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I would be willing to assist with any issues that would help a fellow staff member or player in any way to make their time more enjoyable easier so that they may return to what they were doing previously or attend to more important matters and due to my availability I can be on almost every single day sometime even all day if required

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: I have no other staff positions on any other servers as I only play on this server and I potentially hope to increase my knowledge as a staff member of Imperial gaming.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have not had any warning, kicks or bans and I am determined to remain that way for the time I play on this server so that I appear as a responsible and trustworthy member of staff in the community.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: As a member of the Imperial gaming community I can bring an unbiased decision when dealing with situations that may involve a friend or a member of the community that is a known trouble maker potentially making matters fair for both parties no matter the consequences for either party.

Anything else you would like to add: I strive to make myself a very approachable person in the community so that everyone feel safe to discuss with me any matter and I am always open to any sort of feedback to make me a better person at my job and a better person in the community.I am also have a lot of free time and i am always available after 4pm every weekday and after 12pm on weekends

Terms:

I Marcus Walker accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 1

NEUTRAL I think that if you could expand on your answers a bit more it would be better. You are a good and I think that you could make a good staff member, but there are a few improvements that need to be made.

Hi Marcus, 

Although I haven't seen you, this report shows great excellence in the way of writing and determination. Due to your excellent writing skills, I know that you will make a great addition to the ever lasting Imperial Gaming RP server. 

I wish you the best of luck Marcus, I hope you get in. I have complete faith. 

My everlasting love,

Miss Maxine Walker JR//Maxine Walker/Katelyn.

• Upvote 1

Neutral

On the server, you are a mature and sensible member of the Imperial Gaming Community. Your playtime is good and i rarely see you messing about whenever I'm on the server. The only thing I see that you could improve with this application is the detail. The application is good however, if you edited your application and wrote more descriptive answers for the questions, your application will look more pristine.

I wish you luck with achieving Trial-Moderator!

Neutral

Your play time I see high but I haven't seen you on much. You do get involved in events and help out as much as possible. Haven't seen you show much leadership so don't know if you are able to control yourself or not.

good luck

Edited by Big Papa
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/09/2017 at 1:52 PM, Blacklight said:

Neutral

On the server, you are a mature and sensible member of the Imperial Gaming Community. Your playtime is good and i rarely see you messing about whenever I'm on the server. The only thing I see that you could improve with this application is the detail. The application is good however, if you edited your application and wrote more descriptive answers for the questions, your application will look more pristine.

I wish you luck with achieving Trial-Moderator!

Agreed. NEUTRAL

• Ridge locked this topic